• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2,128 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  280 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manage my sweep settings in the app

It would be great to be able to change / manage my Ultra sweep settings from within the mobile app. Thanks

1,350 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

274 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Ultra debit card PIN in app

Change my Ultra card PIN from within the app

993 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete my payees and billers in the app

I can create a payee and biller in the app but I want to be able to delete old ones I don't use anymore. Also can I please edit them too!

857 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thank you for this great suggestion. I have passed this onto our team for review and hopefully we’l be able to add this feature soon! For the time being, you’ll be able to access our desktop website via your mobile browser still. You’ll just need to type in “ubank.com.au/login”. ^Catherine

5. Push notification when a deposit has been received

Receive push notifications when a cleared deposit has been received.

692 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 613 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be able to view and download statements from the app

I want to be able to view and download my statements from the mobile app.

605 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quick View Balance

The ability to quick view your balance for selected accounts without needing to log in would be beneficial. NAB and most other banks already have this feature for many months now.

554 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Being able to delete unused accounts on the app rather than call to do so

The ablitly to apply to close an account that is no longer being used, through the app

406 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search transaction history by payer or payee

It would be more efficient if transaction history could be searched by a keyword so you could find payments to and from a person or businesses

313 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation.

Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation. Every bank in the world allows intra account transfers as it is my money and I am transferring it to my own account within the same org. Really what security is this adding other than inconvenience.

289 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Receive Ultra Bonus (1.06%p.a.) on all USavers not just the linked one

UBank makes it really easy to create multiple accounts for different saving goals and this is a great feature that I'd like to use. But unfortunately by doing that I'm giving up on the Ultra Bonus for all those extra accounts, which does not make sense.

So as a customer I'd like to still receive the Ultra Bonus on all accounts if I have one linked so that I can organise my saving goals in different accounts.

Currently the financial incentive for the Ultra Bonus clashes with the customer experience benefit of having multiple USavers.

263 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

To provide an update, at this stage the Ultra Bonus can only be applied on 1 single USaver and 1 joint USaver.

If you’re looking for additional accounts to earn great rates, you might find our Term Deposit accounts as an alternative – the best part is that it won’t impact you on earning the Ultra Bonus on your USaver Accounts.

We appreciate this isn’t the update you were hoping for, but never say never!

Thanks! ^Yasmin

13. In-app card management

Ability to set transaction limits on your card, block it from online and overseas online purchases.

258 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add more than 1 goal in the app

Would like to be able to add more than 1 savings goal in the app.

256 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 204 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a secure message from within the app

Can you please allow me to send a secure message from within the mobile app.

186 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Be able to see currently offered Term Deposit interest rates from within the app like every other bank does!

Have a menu of other information such as products AND currently offered interest rates on deposits

183 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add ability to disable sweep on Ultra account.

It would be good to be able to disable sweep or if not then would be good to make people aware that if they have a low balance they are worst off signing up for the Ultra account assuming they have no use for the debit card.

A minimum of $100 ($500 default) is swept from your uSaver to this transaction account that doesn't pay any interest. So there is an indirect cost of having this account (minimum indirect cost pa of $3.11 ($100*3.11%) or default indirect cost pa of $15.55 ($500*3.11%)).

If you don't intend to use the debit…

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your honesty and kind words for UBank. The Ultra has some great features, and we always look to provide our customers with as much information as we can. Recently we have also started to send an email the night after the first sweep. To educate, as well as provide the knowledge of the minimums that are available for sweeps.

I have passed through your suggestion to provide the option to disable sweeps. Watch the status for further updates.

19. Allow us to hide sweeps in transaction view

The sweeps happen every transaction or two and make it hard to see what is going on. Please let us filter them out easily eg toggle sweep view on/off.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to create a linked account from the mobile app.

I want to be able to create a linked account from the mobile app please. We can create payees and billers, but it would be great to be able to create a linked account too!

139 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base