We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Revert back to your old website.

Your new webpage is horrible and doesn't look simple at all. Instead, it looks like a DIY site and untrustworthy. The old webpage was friendly and welcoming at least.

129 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you’re not a fan of our recent rebrand and the visuals from our new website. UBank’s new brand identity supported by Just the Bank You Need, is offering you exactly what you need from a bank and nothing you don’t. We hope as a result of the new brand you’ll better understand what UBank stands for and what we believe in. ^WP

• Get a professional looking website, so you dont scare off potential customers. Also add email contact.

I have just been looking to refinance, and have had a look around at some competitive online company such as yours. I found your website hard to navigate and it makes my eyes hurt to look at for any length of time. This in the end is THE reason I am not going to use Ubank for my loan needs. From the info I could actually find on your website you appear to be competitive in every other way.
      Sorry, but fix it if you don't want to lose more business.
      Also, why don't you have an email contact? I…

63 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • change your web site

Being honest, your web site looks like a hack job - I needed to double check it before entering in my details as to not give away my log on details. It is not in any way professional. Sorry guys but if I did not have an account already, I would not go past your front page looking to join.

61 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Publish on your website the daily foreign exchange rate used for transactions using the UBank Ultra, to see if this offer is value for money

New offer of no transaction fees and no ATM fees using the Visa Debit Card with the Ubank Ultra account when using overseas. This offer is only good if the customer is able to compare the exchange rate offered compared to other accounts and credit cards.

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Amortization Schedule Calculator tool in the website

Amortization Schedule Calculator tool to allow the customers to know when can they finish the home loan

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Arya, we currently have the access to change the repayment time frame to assist with setting these type of goals. I will pass on your request to see if there is anything further we can add with regards to an amortized schedule to our calculator. Keep an eye on your suggestion for any further updates. ^WP

• abc

lorem ipsum

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Second home loan affordability tool when there is existing First Home loan

For people like us who already own the home and still mortgaged, if there is a tool which can calculate the home loan affordability for the second home loan that would be a great idea.

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Arya, great idea! This can help those customers similar to you with more than one mortgage. I will see if there is anything that can be done to our current UHomeLoan calculator tools and we will keep the status of your suggestion updated. ^WP

• Idea Housekeeping (Second post)

My first post was here - http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas?query=housekeeping.

Your first comment - "We are able to merge similar feedback and suggestions here, so if there are some you can see we’ve missed, please let us know! We want to make sure everyone’s vote counts."
                  Mine - There are 6 different NPP/Osko/PayID ideas floating around with a total of 134 votes. These needs to be consolidated to give a true picture of how customers want this so badly. The following are links to those ideas with the correponding number of votes:
                  http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/33366385-payid 24
                  http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/34759639-link-my-ubank-account-to-a-payid 7
                  http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/35194618-you-should-get-payid-for-instant-payments-to-someo 4
                  http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/34819510-npp 1
                  http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/33236209-sign-up-to-the-new-payments-platform 16 …

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Your web interface no longer displays a decimal point on the number pad. Very frustrating. I use an android phone. Up until a month ago ok.

Your web interface no longer displays a decimal point on the number pad. Very frustrating. I use an android phone. Up until a month ago ok.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Site does not render properly on latest chrome (67.0.3396.99 64-bit)

There are at least 2 separate bugs in the rendering of the term deposit application form. I found one on one Windows 10 computer and the other on another Windows 10 computer.
                      Refer to the attached screenshot:

Bug 1: The red error message was not visible. After a lot of struggling including restarting the application process and refreshing the screen the message became visible.

Bug 2: The blue box in the "Fund from" section was invisible or just its 25% was visible. When only the top was visible it was possible to click the radio button but then the visible…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Given the negative bias these forums are always going to have, I'm going on a positive limb to state I LOVE THIS WEBSITE.

Given the negative bias these forums are always going to have, I'm going on a positive limb and say I love this website. I have a design background myself and think it's incredibly clever and focussed on utility. It's modern and sleek!

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Support - Email

Show an email support address on the 'Support' page.
                          I eventually found an email address on the Contact us page, but the first one was for Bereavements, weirdly enough, and right at the bottom was one for Complaints (customer_resolutions@ubank.com.au)
                          The Support page also should have the email address up-front, because that is one of the main ways people look for support. The better companies also have Live Chat these days but is that too expensive if you have to keep costs down?
                          There are FAQs there but I can seldom find one that helps me for my particular…

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base