We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Windows Phone 8 Compatibility

Need to support current Windows Phones, IE 10 on Windows Phone 8 currently not functional with mobile site beta

84 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you Haych for this request, we’re currently in the process of looking into compatibility for Windows Phones. You can stay up to date here, through our FAQ’s or our Social Media channels. ^WP

• introduce an accrued interest calculator

Introduce an accrued interest function that calculates and shows the actual daily interest earned, due to be paid at the end of the month, instead of having to wait until interest is actually credited on the account to see the amount due. CBA has a similar function in all its interest bearing accounts and it's very handy...
      PS I am currently using an Excel spreadsheet to calculate and keep track of the daily interest earned :(

71 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Enable immediate login

The first thing i have to do with the website is log in, why with the new site do I have to click a button for the log in area to appear? This only makes using the site slower than it used to be.

65 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Integrate with POLi Payments

I use POLi Payments to avoid credit card fees when buying flight tickets and depositing money to some other websites.

POLi already supports NAB - I hope they will support UBank soon.

43 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • PayID

Where is PayID? ING and NAB have PayID already

25 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Make it easier to login to your website

Remove the need to click on a button to get the fields to enable you to login. In addition it would be good if it had the cursor in the email field on page load

23 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Save mobile number and email address for payees

The new SMS or email notification to payees is great, except you have to enter their mobile number or email every single time you transfer to them. This information should be automatically saved so the field is pre-populated next time money is sent.

21 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Improve website performance for customers

Being an online-only bank I would have expected a neat and fast website for your customers, but it seems that isn't the case. Lots of similar feedback on this site indicates I'm not alone here.

As an already logged-in customer on the My Money Overview page, clicking "Overview" again takes 6+ seconds just to load the same page again.

By comparison, CBA's Netbank Homepage and clicking "My home" again takes 1~2 seconds.

And NAB's own Account summary page takes a whopping 0.7 seconds!

(Tests done on Optus residential cable 30mbps)

Someone should have a hard chat with your developers and…

19 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Option to 'hide' Sweep transactions from Account summaries

Reasoning:

1) Only 10 items are displayed without having to go into the 'view all transactions

2) Sweeps are really just double-ups displaying the movement of money between accounts

3) They prevent the fast display of the actual transactions I have made - which is exactly what I am logging in to see.

4) I trust the UBank system works well enough for me not to have to double check that the correct amount is being 'sweeped' between accounts (so it is unnecessary information to me)

19 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It is great to see your confidence with the Usaver Ultra. I can see that an option to hide the sweep transactions could be beneficial. Thank you for the suggestion and we will let you know of any progress.

• Stop the sweeps

I really want to be able to turn off the sweeps, or at least reduce the minimum balance in my transaction account to $10.

18 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Allow customers to stop their debit card if it is lost or stolen by logging into the app and selecting to stop the debit card.

Allow customers to stop their debit card if it is lost or stolen by logging into the app and selecting to stop the debit card. This is the same function that you currently have on your website. It would be more efficient if you were not in front of a computer or ipad, if you could do the same thing by logging into the UBank app.

18 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Email remember for login

Typing in my email address is a chore. Create a "remember email" tick box so we don't have to retype on next visits.

18 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Hire designers with brains

You've wasted all this effort making your website look prettier, but the functionality is very poor. I'm trying to access statements for the last 2 financial years for 2 accounts and not only can I not do that directly, when I go to request a statement I have to request each statement individually AND verify my name, DOB and email address AND land on a stupid confirmation page with no button to go back to request another one. So I HAVE to go back to ubank.com.au, LOG IN, find my way back to the statement request page, confirm my details…

17 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Sign up to Australia's New Payments Platform (NPP) so transfers between accounts and banks are settled much more quickly - recent media coverage says it's almost instant (15 minutes max, 24/7).

Right now it can take days for my ubank accounts to settle, so my actual balance is never even close to by available balance. This makes a lot of the 'insight' tools much less useful.

16 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Current interest rate for uSaver does not show up in the transaction list on mobile

On the full web version there is a line item on the first day of every month for the current interest rate, this does not show up on the mobile version.

16 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Please offer 2 description fields on transfers

I need a meaningful reference/description on my accounts transaction history. Unfortunately the one field available "Description" isn't always suitable as the receiving end requests a particular reference.

For example, to pay rent they ask for a reference code 12345 - so I give that in the description field. However, it would be more meaningful on my statement to show the text "Rent".

Something like having:

1. Your description - appear on my transaction history ("Rent")
                                  2. Payee description - appears on payees transaction history ("12345")

Currently, 2 fields are offered:

1. Description
                                  2. Your name

I tested, and I can't…

13 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • 12 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kim, thanks for the great suggestion, our product team also agree this is a great tool and we hope to potential have this available in the future, so make sure to watch for any changes to online banking.

• introduce Bpay view.

Please introduce Bpay view! I have a Usaver and Usaver Ultra account. I have just cancelled my Bpay view facility with another bank seeing that you offer Bpay through the Ultra account and am dismayed to discover you do not also provide Bpay view which gives me advance notice of the due dates of the many bills I pay through Bpay. Please rectify this ASAP!

11 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Jan, I can see the benefits of Bpay view when using your Ultra for everyday banking and have passed on your suggestion to our products team to see if this is something we can add. You can stay up to date by watching this page. ^WP

• Ability to export last financial year transactions in a CSV format

My SMSF administrator requires me to provide them with my transactions for the financial year in a CSV format. I cannot get transactions back to 1 July 2013 which means I have had difficulty meeting their requirement. Their solution was to switch to ING Direct but I'd prefer to stay with UBank.

11 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Mark, I can see why this is a good suggestion and I have placed this forward for review. In the mean time and to prepare for the new financial year. You’re able to view the last 6 month and more in transaction history. At the end of December and June create a CSV document, this will cover the full financial year, as you can export to CSV.

• Make CSV transaction history output a table

Can you please change the default csv transaction history export format to a more standard table format? Generally csv files are in a table format, i.e. a series of rows and columns with the first row being a "header", indicating each column's field like;
                                          "Transaction Date, Debit, Credit, Description, Account No, etc"

But UBank's csv files follow a very strange, non-standard format, with empty columns and rows (basically it doesn't look like a single table). This makes it very difficult to do anything with the csv file, because you don't know how many rows there are and where the data…

11 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base