• My feedback
  1. Increase or allow one off transfers above 20K to non verifed accounts

Increase Daily transfer limit to non verifed account

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Payment receipt

Please give us access to transaction references for payments we have made in case we forget to screenshot it

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can’t transfer

I haven’t been able to transfer money to any accounts for over a week because I haven’t been getting a transfer code to complete the transaction.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apply Reorder across entire app

The ability to re-order our accounts is great. I’d love to see our re-order preference extended to the list that appears when we are transferring funds between our accounts.
    That is, when I tap “Transfer” then “Select Account” (either To or From), the order of the list that then appears should mirror exactly what appears when viewing the “Accounts” page on the app. This would make things far less confusing, and would add more value to the re-order feature. Thanks for considering. I’m looking forward to seeing this feature in a future update of the app!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Issue with IOS14 and Ubank asking to update push notifications that are already on

The app presently triggers an error advising push notifications need to be enabled to recieve confirmatin numbers to process transfers.

All notification settings are correct and active but no push notifications are recieved.

Only has this since updating to the new IOS 2 days ago.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for colourblindness

I am red-green colourblind. I enjoy using the Free2Spend features of the app, however, the app relies on red and green to show if you have gone above the budget for the day. I find it really hard to differentiate between the red and green circles. Allowing users to change the colours would be greatly appreciated.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Savings Goal

Since the app updated the "Goal" tab has disappeared. Can you please bring it back as having a goal encourages savings and it is convenient having it in the app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot set up Tap & Pay, app insists on setting it up

App suggests setting up Tap& Pay but when I click on it it says my phone is incompatible. But the message to finish set up doesn't go away.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not getting my security codes

Not getting my security codes so I have to call ubank to transfer people money. It's very inconveninevt and has been going on for about a month now. Please fix it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Transaction to include currency

Transaction to include currency, both AUD and foreign currency.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Categorise expense transactions manually in app

Please give us the ability to manually categorise expense transactions from the app (like desktop site) and secondly give us the ability to review the breakdown of the categories spend per time period (month/3monthly etc.) in graph format from the app. Thank you.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customising order of accounts in mobile app should also reorder desktop/web accounts

Its great being able to reorder my accounts in the mobile app. But unfortunately when I log in to My Money on the web (desktop via browser) the order of accounts is different and does not match my reordered accounts listing on my mobile app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Two factor authentication for transactions over a nominated amount

Allow a user setting (online and App) so that any transactions over that user set amount require two factor or one-time-pin authentication. May give both peace of mind AND early alerts to potential fraudulent transactions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change mobile number in app

Have a way to change mobile number in app, send pin to email instead

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A setting that carries over any leftover amount from your daily free 2 spend amount to the remaining days in cycle!

E.g. If my free to spend amount is $15 per day for lunch and coffee, if i bring my lunch into work for 2 days it should show i have $30 extra to spend for the remainder of that cycle (split across remaining days) so i know i can reward myself with a friday lunch out or go to movies etc. I thought that's how it work work when i signed up :) Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Goals to reflect accurately

In the Goals section of the app, Where it states you have saved $xxxx of $xxxx (goal) the first figure doesnt change even though the savings in the account has been increasing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base