We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation.

Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation. Every bank in the world allows intra account transfers as it is my money and I am transferring it to my own account within the same org. Really what security is this adding other than inconvenience.

511 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

59 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2,869 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  475 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access home loan from app

Would be nice to be able to manage home loans through the app

212 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring back the progress over time graph

Please bring back the progress graph for each account

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please make deposits green

Please make deposits a green font

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change Ultra debit card PIN in app

Change my Ultra card PIN from within the app

1,405 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

106 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Push notification when a deposit has been received

Receive push notifications when a cleared deposit has been received.

1,073 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mortgage transactions

Mortgage transaction details should be available in the app and fully integrated online as well.

131 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show me my tasks to qualify for bonus interest, and then update when ive completed, so I know if I've done it or not

The app shows me my current interest rate, and how to qualify for next month - but there's no confirmation of when you have, and its hard to keep track of.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Transaction notifications/ Deposits & Withdrawals

Receive Push notifications for deposits and withdrawal’s/ All Transactions

120 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support for colourblindness

I am red-green colourblind. I enjoy using the Free2Spend features of the app, however, the app relies on red and green to show if you have gone above the budget for the day. I find it really hard to differentiate between the red and green circles. Allowing users to change the colours would be greatly appreciated.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Overseas travel - Push notifications not working

I am currently overseas and unable to receive SMS or push notifications. The only time push notifications work is if I am using the app itself (ie transferring money between accounts), however if I am trying to make online purchases they don't work.

Don't know why, but it's something that needs addressing. If I am unable to make purchases whilst travelling then I have no need of this bank. Plain and simple really.

My suggestion would be to have the codes populate within the app as well, or allow me to nominate an overseas phone number or email address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow users to change their daily transfer limit within UBank App

Allow users to change their daily transfer limit within UBank App

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow nicknames or renaming of Payees for quick identification when paying

Sometime you need a nickname for payees so you can differentiate between simialr names with multiple accounts, particualry you own if you have more than one external account

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Landscape Orientation

The inclusion of landscape orientation would make mobile app much more user friendly. Especially for tablet use.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Download Proof of Balance of accounts

When lodging a claim for Centrelink, they ask for proof of balance as the current balance doesnt always reflect the last statement. NAB have just introduced this feature and since Ubank is powered by NAB it would be great to bring this feature here as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Online message centre

After sitting on hold for an hour and giving up, I think an online bank should have an app based message centre where secure messages can be sent and at the banks convenience they can reply with the information requested. Bank West have one that works really well and no need to sit on hold for so long.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base