• Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  6 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Match AMP savings interest rate offer of 1.25 percent.

Match AMP savings interest rate offer of 1.25 percent including (0.40 bonus). 15 basis points is enough incentive for me to move my savings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bonus interest message in accounts summary

The latest update has introduced a new Bonus Interest message that is not necessary at all and simply adds clutter to the main screen I view.

It is already shown within each account whether or not I qualify for bonus interest, so it is just a waste of space in the account summary page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation.

Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation. Every bank in the world allows intra account transfers as it is my money and I am transferring it to my own account within the same org. Really what security is this adding other than inconvenience.

748 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

105 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Issue with IOS14 and Ubank asking to update push notifications that are already on

The app presently triggers an error advising push notifications need to be enabled to recieve confirmatin numbers to process transfers.

All notification settings are correct and active but no push notifications are recieved.

Only has this since updating to the new IOS 2 days ago.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve vertical space on the app

Since the update I can no longer see all my accounts on the home screen due to the gigantic bonus interest notification (which can't be switched off or dismissed) and the new account group headings (which are pointless with only one account of each type). Make the interest tile an icon or inline with the account name, get rid of groups, condense the white space between each line of an account's details.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ask for passcode/Touch ID every time the app on iphone is closed and reopened or iphone screen time out

To be safe, make the app on the iphone ask for the passcode / touch ID every time the app is closed and reopened or the iphone screen times out. Currently the app remains accessible without requiring the passcode / touch ID for a long time after the app has been closed or the screen has timed out making it possible for unauthorized people to access the acconts if the iphone is left unattended.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please, make Edit Account List settings on iphone and Account Display on PC independet so to show on PC what you hide on iphone.

In the current state, when you hide an account on the iphone it is autimatically hidden also on PC and vice versa. Please make them independent so that you can hide an account on iphone from prying eyes but it is displayed on PC without having to change settings every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hide the total amount in the account

Every tume that I open my bank app I get worried other people check how much i have in my account. It would be great to have an option to hide and only show if i click, etc

Just to be clear, I do not want to hide the account just the total amount from the accounts page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. App crashes when opening Profile, if the profile button has been moved to the tab bar (works fine if in the More menu)

App crashes when opening Profile, if the profile button has been moved to the tab bar using the edit tab bar option (profile open/works fine if moved back to the More menu)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Redesign

NAB now owns 86 400. Please use their resources and skills to design and create a better banking app that will take on other neo/digital banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Edit name of Bills tracker

Would like to be able to change/edit the name of the Bills tracker on the free2spend to something more relevant perosnally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recalculaye the intetest

Hi, my normal interest earned is not much but nearly $50. For March i was advised tgst i eas valid for yhe bonus ibtrrest bit was credited with about $5
    There mush be an issue with March interest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base