your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bank contact

I am trying to take out a term deposit but there was a glitch and it was suggested I call your number 13 30 80. I have rung this number three times and waited 20 minutes each time and am unable to speak to anyone. I suggest you either put more people on the phones or offer email contact as there is no other way to reach you. How do you expect people to do business with your bank?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BPay for Usaver SMSF accounts

Please enable BPAY for Usaver SMSF accounts.

For many sharemarket corporate actions such as Share Purchase Plans, Rights issues etc payment is generally restricted to either cheque of BPay.

As Usaver SMSF is my primary self managed super cash account I am unable to participate in these offers easily. My Nabtrade trading accounts don't offer this facility either.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. LOGOUT BUTTON

LOGOUT BUTTON - Could we have this on each page please, eg. when on Overview Accounts and Quick Payment is processed through several pages the Logout Button disappears.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Publish this Feedback & Suggestions page more openly

This Feedback & Suggestion feature started as a very good idea. I was a big fan of it, and have invested time and effort to provide meaningful feedback and wondered why other banks have not followed suit. However, I think this idea has now backfired, and UBank is trying to bury it.

(a) It's now harder and harder to find this page, as UBank has moved this link deeper and deeper into its webpages. Why?? Perhaps so less and less users can find it.

(b) Dates have been removed. Only by digging deeper can you find the dates. Why?? Obviously,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save mobile number and email address for payees

The new SMS or email notification to payees is great, except you have to enter their mobile number or email every single time you transfer to them. This information should be automatically saved so the field is pre-populated next time money is sent.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. priinting of balance statement.

Just tried to do a simple print of my balances. What showed on the screen is perfect, but as soon as you request the print, the hard copy of the screen is overprinted with other sections of the Ubank web site - eg 'overview, move money, statements, managing accounts, talk to us'. making the required details of balances almost illegible. Rang Ubank to see what the problem was and was told of an extremely difficult process to go through to get the required print. Ubank has some great banking products but they need to lift their game. You should be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tell us by email or SMS if deposit rates change!

Why be so secretive about changes?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change to your discharge authority form

Hello, I strongly suggest you look at your processes with regards to booking in a property settlement for mutual clients.

It should note on your discharge form that you have clients complete, that you will not speak with the legal representative that is nominated on the form.

As a legal firm that deals with MANY conveyances in ACT & NSW, we suggest that you allow the legal representative to book in settlement for the mutual client as noted on your form in Section 3: Borrower representative contact details for discharge settlement.

It is not reliable to require the borrower to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. provide convenient consistent and accessible services

We are currently looking to add an additional $20000 to our current home loan which is sitting at $150000($5300 in available redraw). Our home was valued by ubank last year (@ at least 550000) when we were approved to refinance after being with the commonwealth bank for 20 years. After waiting for a callback after 3 contacts and 3 business days we are told it will take 3-4 weeks to borrow the 20k and the house needs reevaluation. We have contacted newcastle permanent and can get the money within 2 weeks which we have no choice to do as we…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. overdraft

allow for an overdraft on accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a shortcut/widget to quickly get to the mobile payments screen on android

Especially in poor signal areas (many shopping centers near me), waiting at the 'loading' screen for a minute defeats the purpose of mobile payments. It's often quicker for me to pull out my wallet.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. need to be able to have 3 people

as prices are going ever higher buying with friends is the best way forward, we need an application that allows for 3 applicants

if you can do that for me id be interested in talking to someone from Ubank.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change your forms to smart forms

The process now of downloading and scanning uploading is hardly in part of a seemless Online experiance. Once you have verified my identity once the forms should be able to be digitally signed

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get real-time transaction reporting into the main website

Get real-time transaction reporting into the main website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability for SMSF super to buy investment property

Ability for SMSF super to buy investment property

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea. I had a chat to the product team and while they too see the benefits, due to the current property climate and recent findings from APRA, UBank won’t be looking to facilitate SMSF accounts to purchase investment properties in the near future. I can see your suggestion is popular with our other customers and we’ll certainly keep an eye on your post to see if it continues to gain momentum. I’ll also get in touch if we decide to make this change. ^WP

18. Allow BPAY on non-business days

I understand that by making a payment on a weekend I will lose interest for the day, but if you schedule it for the next business day won't the automatic sweep clear the money out from my Ultra account before the payment can be processed? Since it seems I cannot BPay from my savings account it, I either need to adjust my sweep settings to accomodate, then change them again after the payment is made, or come back another day (and risk forgetting about the bill entirely while I wait for it to be a business day again). Sure, prompt…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. That you provide some way of unsubscribing to emails to customers who no longer have an account with UBank

That you provide some way of unsubscribing to emails to customers who no longer have an account with UBank

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for raising this suggestion with us regarding correspondence; today I will confirm the reason that some information is still sent even though you may not have an active account with UBank.

For auditing purposes we will retain our customers profile details for 7 years after closing their last account, just in case you might need to login and access some previous information or ask us any questions through Secure Mail.

At times we’ll email all our customers selected information as it may be important to customers even if they do not have an account.

In particular, the email notification send on the 21st January 2016 UBank felt that all customers, (current or past), should know that we have a new look to our website and this is why you have received this particular notification.

Please consider that if you have un-subscribed to our marketing emails, you will not…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base