your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete my payees and billers in the app

I can create a payee and biller in the app but I want to be able to delete old ones I don't use anymore. Also can I please edit them too!

1,137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

79 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thank you for this great suggestion. I have passed this onto our team for review and hopefully we’l be able to add this feature soon! For the time being, you’ll be able to access our desktop website via your mobile browser still. You’ll just need to type in “ubank.com.au/login”. ^Catherine

2. Add more than 1 goal in the app

Would like to be able to add more than 1 savings goal in the app.

466 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

109 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. This is something we are investigating. How would you like multiple goals to work, we have two possible options:

1. One goal per USaver account,
    2. Multiple goals as within the one USaver account.

Keep the feedback coming in comments ^PO

3. App not fully functional

Not able to manage home loan like editing scheduled payments via app.
    Upon clicking Manage my loan, it takes to safari browser.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free2Spend Update Ideas

-allow multiple free2spends if you have multiple accounts (i also have a joint account with my partner)
    -multiple goals (eg. house deposit, holiday) instead of just one (i have dreams dammit)
    -provide a way of seeing your free2spend and goals in browser as well as the app

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subject area

When transferring funds to another account through bpay could we have an subject area so as to put what the payment was for. For example I use my Ultra account to transfer payments to my MasterCard and there is no place to write what the payment is for

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! I’ve passed it onto our team who designs our internet banking. We’ll keep you posted on how we are tracking on this in the Feel free to let us know any other ideas you have for us! ^Suman

7. Viewing multiple accounts without scrolling

On an iPhone 6s (not a small phone) you can’t see the full details of more than 2 accounts without scrolling.
    It would be great if the size was reduced as the font is massive and the white space surrounding the accounts is unnecessary.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Call back client phone option

I contacted the 13 30 080 to fund a term deposit, waiting for just <30 mins for call to be answered. During that time i was told to try 'LiveChat', on your website. Couldn't find it, looked at the FAQ, and it seems, IF someone is available, they will push the livechat window. mmmmm if no one is available to answer the phone, no one is available to work the LiveChat either, hence the wait! I sent a secure mail previously, who advised i HAD to do the transaction over phone only. The reply to a similar suggestion was you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thank you so much for your suggestion and we do apologise for the long call queues. We have been busier than expected recently and are looking into ways to improve our response time. I hope your enquiry was resolved at the end. ^Catherine

9. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it easier to save, and harder to withdraw money

I want to make it hard to access my account to take money out so I can save more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Goal tracker- keep image!

The goal tracker image you set is now removing itself every time I enter the app. The title stays but the background goes grey. Please fix!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Emma,

I’m sorry about the late reply to your feedback here.

I’ve raised your feedback and have my team looking into this. Can you advise if the image selected was part of the default images or your personal? ^Suman

12. I want on line statements to follow each financial year for our SMSF .

I want on line statements to follow each financial year. The current offer is in 6 month lots of transactions with a silly little calendar box which is fiddly to use. Or you have to request a statement (again in a 6 month block) which takes 3 business days.
    Our accountant requires year end statements plus months 1 and 2 of the next financial year and getting this on UBank is a pain.
    Moving money between NAB accounts is easy though.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update the online banking,

Update the online banking, it feels very clunky to use, tryed to get a statement for my account searched there were none.

Ordered an account statement, have to wait 24 to 48 hours ok, but a little annoying when my other bank has them instantly available..

Received email to say my account statement is ready and available so log back in.. No statement, search still no statement.. No option to show all statements but, not even sure it's actually there.. So pretty disheartened..

Conclusion:
    online banking feels clunky- can it be updated
    Statements - can they be made instantly available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Lauren, thanks for your message. We have been receiving incident reports regarding displaying statements on internet banking and our team is working on it. The quick workaround for this would be switching accounts in the drop-down and searching for the statements again. This should work. If this doesn’t help, please reach out on live chat or secure mail us and we’ll be happy to send you your statements. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^Catherine

14. Weekly notification via email of balances

I would like option to get a weekly email indicating what my account balances are, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. QR Code

QR Code for people to easily get bsb and account number to transfer money to you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. App multitasking screen

When logged on while using the UBank iOS app, when I go to switch between apps using the multitasking feature on the phone, the UBank app doesn’t allow me to see the content within the app, which is sometimes inconvenient when confirming details are correct across multiple apps. I like that you can share your bsb and account number, and I understand this feature is most likely for security. But I would suggest a timed window that would allow you to see the content of your UBank app from the multitasking screen. Image attached. This is merely a recommendation for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion and you’re right, it is for security reasons that the app content doesn’t show. However, let me pass this onto our team for review and see what could be done around this. Take care! ^Catherine

17. Idea Housekeeping (Second post)

My first post was here - http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas?query=housekeeping.

Your first comment - "We are able to merge similar feedback and suggestions here, so if there are some you can see we’ve missed, please let us know! We want to make sure everyone’s vote counts."
    Mine - There are 6 different NPP/Osko/PayID ideas floating around with a total of 134 votes. These needs to be consolidated to give a true picture of how customers want this so badly. The following are links to those ideas with the correponding number of votes:
    http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/33366385-payid 24
    http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/34759639-link-my-ubank-account-to-a-payid 7
    http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/35194618-you-should-get-payid-for-instant-payments-to-someo 4
    http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/34819510-npp 1
    http://feedback.ubank.com.au/forums/36059-feedback-ideas/suggestions/33236209-sign-up-to-the-new-payments-platform 16 …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Reymund, thank you for posting your idea again. An update on our website could impact a lot of feature and functionality. Unfortunately it is not something we could update or change at the snap of our fingers. We are definitely aware that our customers would love NPP/PayID at UBank and we are working on it. However, it involves other external factors from different parties as well. Once it is available, we will make sure all our customers are notified. Thank you again for taking the time to look into our posts and votes. ^Catherine

18. Stop including multiple copies of "simple ways to keep your banking secure" with printed statements

I have a USaver and a USaver Ultra account. Every 6 months, I receive paper statements for those account in 1 mailing, which is great. However, you guys also include a "Simple ways to keep your banking secure" page for each account. I receive 2 for each account, but they are the same thing and come in the same envelope. If I have more USaver accounts, I'd get more copies in the same envelope.

I think 1 copy of those tips in a pamphlet is more than enough per mailing. This is what NAB does and it would really cut…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion Francis. Each copy of the pamphlet is attached to one statement currently. I appreciate where you’re coming from and do agree that it would be for a good cause for the environment to reduce paper waste. It’s definitely wonderful to see that our customers care about our earth. Let me raise this feedback to our team and look into what we can arrange for this. ^Catherine

19. can you please fix the errors in the online application for term deposits ?

There are errors in the form to do with address and occupation. Can you please fix them?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tom, sorry to hear that you’re having this problem with our app. I have tried this myself and am not experiencing this issue. May I ask if you could try again and if it persists, please let us know what version and device you’re using please? Thank you. ^Catherine

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base