your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EFTPOS history and notifications in Applepay

It is fantastic to now have the option to pay with EFTPOS using Applepay. Currently when using Apple Pay with Visa debit one receives a notification (if notifications are turned on) and the history of the transaction can be viewed in the Wallet from Apple Pay. This is not the case when the transaction is made using the EFTPOS option. It would be convenient for both types of transactions to work the same in terms of history and notification.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide the total amount in the account

Every tume that I open my bank app I get worried other people check how much i have in my account. It would be great to have an option to hide and only show if i click, etc

Just to be clear, I do not want to hide the account just the total amount from the accounts page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Redesign

NAB now owns 86 400. Please use their resources and skills to design and create a better banking app that will take on other neo/digital banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Edit name of Bills tracker

Would like to be able to change/edit the name of the Bills tracker on the free2spend to something more relevant perosnally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recalculaye the intetest

Hi, my normal interest earned is not much but nearly $50. For March i was advised tgst i eas valid for yhe bonus ibtrrest bit was credited with about $5
    There mush be an issue with March interest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to disable paywave function.

I want to have the option to disable paywave function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MAXIMUM

Results of confirmation net worth BTC markets rewards

PLACED NET WORTH

BAK**************************************+

BCH$361.95071002$416.17527104$54.22456102

BTC$2784.20468909$3187.52969254$403.32500346

ETC$0.90778859$0.87696278-$0.03082581

ETH$912.79409210$899.20119381-$13.59289829

LTC$701.09868210$685.20558935-$15.89309274

XRP$1293.93106634$1160.61200192-$133.31906443

Top up:(AUD):puls$6054.88702824$6349.60071144$294.71368321

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to report an issue with this app

Be able to report an issue with this app rather than posting to an ideas forum! If this option is somewhere, it's well hidden.

The app is not updating transactions or balances currently. I've just made the same transfer 3 times and it's still not showing as having been processed. I'll probably have 2 transfers that will need to be returned to me now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Easier to view BSB and account number for transfers in the App

Make the full transfer details visible in the app as I can only see the name of the person I transferred money to but can't check the bsb and account details of the transfer I made to the other person. In the App when click on a transfer in the transaction history show the BSB and account number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Upload an image to identify an account e.g. beach, plane, etc

Ability to upload an image to better identify account. This will improve recognition and boost user morale

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improve vertical space on the app

Since the update I can no longer see all my accounts on the home screen due to the gigantic bonus interest notification (which can't be switched off or dismissed) and the new account group headings (which are pointless with only one account of each type). Make the interest tile an icon or inline with the account name, get rid of groups, condense the white space between each line of an account's details.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ask for passcode/Touch ID every time the app on iphone is closed and reopened or iphone screen time out

To be safe, make the app on the iphone ask for the passcode / touch ID every time the app is closed and reopened or the iphone screen times out. Currently the app remains accessible without requiring the passcode / touch ID for a long time after the app has been closed or the screen has timed out making it possible for unauthorized people to access the acconts if the iphone is left unattended.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base