We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow clients to know when they will reach zero balance on their mortgage...

Whenever I log into my mortgage balance, it would be good to see how long it will take (by listing the date) to reach zero balance, given current interest rate and repayment schedule. This use to happen when we banked with one of the Big 4 - which we were v v happy to leave and join UBank!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please offer 2 description fields on transfers

I need a meaningful reference/description on my accounts transaction history. Unfortunately the one field available "Description" isn't always suitable as the receiving end requests a particular reference.

For example, to pay rent they ask for a reference code 12345 - so I give that in the description field. However, it would be more meaningful on my statement to show the text "Rent".

Something like having:

1. Your description - appear on my transaction history ("Rent")

2. Payee description - appears on payees transaction history ("12345")

Currently, 2 fields are offered:

1. Description

2. Your name

I tested, and I can't see where 2 (Your…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort biller and payee lists alphabetically by nickname

When paying bills or transferring funds, the biller and payee lists are unsorted. More helpful to have them sorted alphabetically (I notice a previous post also had this suggestion and the post was 'completed', but I don't see the functionality anywhere).
    Also if I edit a payee's details I shouldn't need to do an SMS confirmation - I'm logged on online already!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great suggestion regarding the alphabetical nickname, I have passed this on and look forward to keeping you updated, please note that SMS verification is used as an additional measure of security when updating your payee account details. ^WP

4. failed payment

Send a notification if a scheduled payment fails for whatever reason

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put the SMSF under its own widget

At present the SMSF is sitting in the same widget as the main accounts. Seeing as this is a different and long term kind of account i believe it would be helpful to have it in its own widget like the home loan widget. Would that be possible? Cheers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cardless Cash ...

Both Westpac and CBA allow access to withdraw cash without using cards via their ATM network and their mobile apps.

This is a tremendous convenience feature... and NAB/UBank are lagging behind on this one!

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a 'balance' column

Suggest having a 'balance' column showing the balance after each transaction in the accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email notification to payee on electronic funds transfer

Problem: No email notification to payee's email address for recurring/regular (e.g. monthly) electronic fund transfers.

Why it is important: Having an email notification about incoming funds transfer to the payee (i.e. person receiving the money) reassures the person that money is paid on time. All major banks have email notifications for payees. UBank should too? :-)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Austin, we have the option to SMS or email payees for individual transfers already, the request to have this for regular transfers is not too far from this. Leave it with us and I will see what can be done. Thanks ^WP

9. Amortization Schedule Calculator tool in the website

Amortization Schedule Calculator tool to allow the customers to know when can they finish the home loan

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Arya, we currently have the access to change the repayment time frame to assist with setting these type of goals. I will pass on your request to see if there is anything further we can add with regards to an amortized schedule to our calculator. Keep an eye on your suggestion for any further updates. ^WP

10. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back 'Upcoming Payments' section on Overview tab

In addition to the 'Accounts Summary', 'Insights' and 'Quick Payments' sections of the Overview tab, you guys used to have an 'Upcoming Payments' section.

This was really handy for seeing at a glance what funds were coming out of the accounts and when.

I understand that this information is still accessible by going to Transfer Money->Manage Payments, but it was much more convenient to be able to see this info on the main login page.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Save mobile number and email address for payees

The new SMS or email notification to payees is great, except you have to enter their mobile number or email every single time you transfer to them. This information should be automatically saved so the field is pre-populated next time money is sent.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. introduce an accrued interest calculator

Introduce an accrued interest function that calculates and shows the actual daily interest earned, due to be paid at the end of the month, instead of having to wait until interest is actually credited on the account to see the amount due. CBA has a similar function in all its interest bearing accounts and it's very handy...
    PS I am currently using an Excel spreadsheet to calculate and keep track of the daily interest earned :(

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base