your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LOGOUT BUTTON

LOGOUT BUTTON - Could we have this on each page please, eg. when on Overview Accounts and Quick Payment is processed through several pages the Logout Button disappears.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ALERTS- incl. bal. and ref. no.

ALERTS USaver Account - It would be helpful if debit and credit alerts also show the updated balance.
    And also any relevant reference numbers.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. overdraft

allow for an overdraft on accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get real-time transaction reporting into the main website

Get real-time transaction reporting into the main website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. change your web site

Being honest, your web site looks like a hack job - I needed to double check it before entering in my details as to not give away my log on details. It is not in any way professional. Sorry guys but if I did not have an account already, I would not go past your front page looking to join.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BPay for Usaver SMSF accounts

Please enable BPAY for Usaver SMSF accounts.

For many sharemarket corporate actions such as Share Purchase Plans, Rights issues etc payment is generally restricted to either cheque of BPay.

As Usaver SMSF is my primary self managed super cash account I am unable to participate in these offers easily. My Nabtrade trading accounts don't offer this facility either.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Design a savings tool to chart benefits of making extra repayments on mortgage

I love my UBank mortgage. But I want to pay it off quickly. I regularly make additional repayments. I notice you have some nifty tools for tracking savings goals. But it is not as easy to track mortgage repayments. It would be great to see more clearly how even little one-off payments make a difference in the bigger picture of things.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Publish this Feedback & Suggestions page more openly

This Feedback & Suggestion feature started as a very good idea. I was a big fan of it, and have invested time and effort to provide meaningful feedback and wondered why other banks have not followed suit. However, I think this idea has now backfired, and UBank is trying to bury it.

(a) It's now harder and harder to find this page, as UBank has moved this link deeper and deeper into its webpages. Why?? Perhaps so less and less users can find it.

(b) Dates have been removed. Only by digging deeper can you find the dates. Why?? Obviously,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change your forms to smart forms

The process now of downloading and scanning uploading is hardly in part of a seemless Online experiance. Once you have verified my identity once the forms should be able to be digitally signed

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a shortcut/widget to quickly get to the mobile payments screen on android

Especially in poor signal areas (many shopping centers near me), waiting at the 'loading' screen for a minute defeats the purpose of mobile payments. It's often quicker for me to pull out my wallet.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. priinting of balance statement.

Just tried to do a simple print of my balances. What showed on the screen is perfect, but as soon as you request the print, the hard copy of the screen is overprinted with other sections of the Ubank web site - eg 'overview, move money, statements, managing accounts, talk to us'. making the required details of balances almost illegible. Rang Ubank to see what the problem was and was told of an extremely difficult process to go through to get the required print. Ubank has some great banking products but they need to lift their game. You should be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change Font Colour on Notifications Area

When a message is received in the Notifications Area, the font is white on a light grey background. You can hardly read the message. Just as well the date font colour is black. May I suggest that the message font colour be changed to black as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change the website

Hi Team,

I've been a customer for over 5 years now, and love everything about your services, however, I'm looking to get a new product and finding the website very difficult to navigate, the upgrade from previous website has made it more impersonal and less inviting. I'm quite good with web pages and technology but it's a bit of a muck around especially when I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Please consider updating this, if I wasn't an existing customer I wouldn't join from looking at the website.

Make it more user friendly please!!

Otherwise keep up the good…

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Courtney, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about the recent rebrand of our website. I’m pleased to let you know that we have received feedback from our customers and we’re looking to make some changes soon and I’ll be sure to keep you updated. ^WP

14. Email and send a text notification to all customers when scheduled maintenance takes place

Recently, I needed to access some money urgently, however due to the Ubank scheduled maintenance, I was unable to do so, which left me in a very bad situation. When I called the support team, I was told an announcement was put on the website that scheduled maintenance was going to occur. However, how can Ubank ensure it reaches all customers with this message? There needs to be a txt message and email notification sent to all customers well in advance to ensure this people such as myself are left stuck without cash.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea, we have previously sent emails to let our customers know that we have some planned maintenance, although sending an SMS is a great additional form of notification.
    However, we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.
    In respect of the time you’ve taken, we’ll keep your suggestion on our “Feedback and Suggestions” – (Public Forum) to see what interest it can generate and possibly consider making these changes in the future.
    Please make sure to keep your ideas and suggestions coming! ^WP

15. Allow BPAY on non-business days

I understand that by making a payment on a weekend I will lose interest for the day, but if you schedule it for the next business day won't the automatic sweep clear the money out from my Ultra account before the payment can be processed? Since it seems I cannot BPay from my savings account it, I either need to adjust my sweep settings to accomodate, then change them again after the payment is made, or come back another day (and risk forgetting about the bill entirely while I wait for it to be a business day again). Sure, prompt…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Answer emails in your secure mail in a timely manner!!

How about answering emails in your secure mail in a timely manner!! We don't post email and then expect a reply days later. This is not good for an Internet based company.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Notification centre widget

Could you please add a notification centre widget on iOS which shows the balance of all your accounts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate you taking the time to send through your suggestion, however we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.
    In respect of the time you’ve taken, we’ll keep your suggestion on our “Feedback and Suggestions” – (Public Forum) to see what interest it can generate and possibly consider making these changes in the future.

19. Revert back to your old website.

Your new webpage is horrible and doesn't look simple at all. Instead, it looks like a DIY site and untrustworthy. The old webpage was friendly and welcoming at least.

139 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you’re not a fan of our recent rebrand and the visuals from our new website. UBank’s new brand identity supported by Just the Bank You Need, is offering you exactly what you need from a bank and nothing you don’t. We hope as a result of the new brand you’ll better understand what UBank stands for and what we believe in. ^WP

20. Find a way to let customers deposit cheques and cash.

It's ridiculous that I have to maintain a separate transaction account to facilitate this when Ultra is supposed to be a transaction account.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Lachlan, we appreciate you taking the time to send through your suggestion, however we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base