your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete my payees and billers in the app

I can create a payee and biller in the app but I want to be able to delete old ones I don't use anymore. Also can I please edit them too!

979 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

71 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thank you for this great suggestion. I have passed this onto our team for review and hopefully we’l be able to add this feature soon! For the time being, you’ll be able to access our desktop website via your mobile browser still. You’ll just need to type in “ubank.com.au/login”. ^Catherine

2. Add more than 1 goal in the app

Would like to be able to add more than 1 savings goal in the app.

309 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. This is something we are investigating. How would you like multiple goals to work, we have two possible options:

1. One goal per USaver account,
    2. Multiple goals as within the one USaver account.

Keep the feedback coming in comments ^PO

3. Receive Ultra Bonus (1.06%p.a.) on all USavers not just the linked one

UBank makes it really easy to create multiple accounts for different saving goals and this is a great feature that I'd like to use. But unfortunately by doing that I'm giving up on the Ultra Bonus for all those extra accounts, which does not make sense.

So as a customer I'd like to still receive the Ultra Bonus on all accounts if I have one linked so that I can organise my saving goals in different accounts.

Currently the financial incentive for the Ultra Bonus clashes with the customer experience benefit of having multiple USavers.

295 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

To provide an update, at this stage the Ultra Bonus can only be applied on 1 single USaver and 1 joint USaver.

If you’re looking for additional accounts to earn great rates, you might find our Term Deposit accounts as an alternative – the best part is that it won’t impact you on earning the Ultra Bonus on your USaver Accounts.

We appreciate this isn’t the update you were hoping for, but never say never!

Thanks! ^Yasmin

4. introduce an accrued interest calculator

Introduce an accrued interest function that calculates and shows the actual daily interest earned, due to be paid at the end of the month, instead of having to wait until interest is actually credited on the account to see the amount due. CBA has a similar function in all its interest bearing accounts and it's very handy...
    PS I am currently using an Excel spreadsheet to calculate and keep track of the daily interest earned :(

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cardless Cash ...

Both Westpac and CBA allow access to withdraw cash without using cards via their ATM network and their mobile apps.

This is a tremendous convenience feature... and NAB/UBank are lagging behind on this one!

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save mobile number and email address for payees

The new SMS or email notification to payees is great, except you have to enter their mobile number or email every single time you transfer to them. This information should be automatically saved so the field is pre-populated next time money is sent.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. App not fully functional

Not able to manage home loan like editing scheduled payments via app.
    Upon clicking Manage my loan, it takes to safari browser.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Viewing multiple accounts without scrolling

On an iPhone 6s (not a small phone) you can’t see the full details of more than 2 accounts without scrolling.
    It would be great if the size was reduced as the font is massive and the white space surrounding the accounts is unnecessary.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please offer 2 description fields on transfers

I need a meaningful reference/description on my accounts transaction history. Unfortunately the one field available "Description" isn't always suitable as the receiving end requests a particular reference.

For example, to pay rent they ask for a reference code 12345 - so I give that in the description field. However, it would be more meaningful on my statement to show the text "Rent".

Something like having:

1. Your description - appear on my transaction history ("Rent")

2. Payee description - appears on payees transaction history ("12345")

Currently, 2 fields are offered:

1. Description

2. Your name

I tested, and I can't see where 2 (Your…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back 'Upcoming Payments' section on Overview tab

In addition to the 'Accounts Summary', 'Insights' and 'Quick Payments' sections of the Overview tab, you guys used to have an 'Upcoming Payments' section.

This was really handy for seeing at a glance what funds were coming out of the accounts and when.

I understand that this information is still accessible by going to Transfer Money->Manage Payments, but it was much more convenient to be able to see this info on the main login page.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. failed payment

Send a notification if a scheduled payment fails for whatever reason

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to search transactions by name

I would like to be able to search transactions by name as well as dollar value.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Meredith, we appreciate you taking the time to send through your suggestion, however we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.
    In respect of the time you’ve taken, we’ll keep your suggestion on our “Feedback and Suggestions” – (Public Forum) to see what interest it can generate and possibly consider making these changes in the future.
    Please make sure to keep your ideas and suggestions coming! ^WP

15. Subject area

When transferring funds to another account through bpay could we have an subject area so as to put what the payment was for. For example I use my Ultra account to transfer payments to my MasterCard and there is no place to write what the payment is for

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! I’ve passed it onto our team who designs our internet banking. We’ll keep you posted on how we are tracking on this in the Feel free to let us know any other ideas you have for us! ^Suman

16. Find a way to let customers deposit cheques and cash.

It's ridiculous that I have to maintain a separate transaction account to facilitate this when Ultra is supposed to be a transaction account.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Lachlan, we appreciate you taking the time to send through your suggestion, however we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.
    In respect of the time you’ve taken, we’ll keep your suggestion on our “Feedback and Suggestions” – (Public Forum) to see what interest it can generate and possibly consider making these changes in the future.
    Please make sure to keep your ideas and suggestions coming! ^WP

17. Introduce a credit card.

A low (or nil!) fee card with an ongoing low interest rate.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Peter, that is a brilliant idea for a new product to add to our existing portfolio of products. I have passed on the suggestion to our Product Development team for review. Always let us know of any other great products that you may think will be suitable to us. ^SS

18. Call back client phone option

I contacted the 13 30 080 to fund a term deposit, waiting for just <30 mins for call to be answered. During that time i was told to try 'LiveChat', on your website. Couldn't find it, looked at the FAQ, and it seems, IF someone is available, they will push the livechat window. mmmmm if no one is available to answer the phone, no one is available to work the LiveChat either, hence the wait! I sent a secure mail previously, who advised i HAD to do the transaction over phone only. The reply to a similar suggestion was you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thank you so much for your suggestion and we do apologise for the long call queues. We have been busier than expected recently and are looking into ways to improve our response time. I hope your enquiry was resolved at the end. ^Catherine

19. Publish on your website the daily foreign exchange rate used for transactions using the UBank Ultra, to see if this offer is value for money

New offer of no transaction fees and no ATM fees using the Visa Debit Card with the Ubank Ultra account when using overseas. This offer is only good if the customer is able to compare the exchange rate offered compared to other accounts and credit cards.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have a 'balance' column

Suggest having a 'balance' column showing the balance after each transaction in the accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base