We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the website

Hi Team,

I've been a customer for over 5 years now, and love everything about your services, however, I'm looking to get a new product and finding the website very difficult to navigate, the upgrade from previous website has made it more impersonal and less inviting. I'm quite good with web pages and technology but it's a bit of a muck around especially when I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Please consider updating this, if I wasn't an existing customer I wouldn't join from looking at the website.

Make it more user friendly please!!

Otherwise keep up the good…

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Courtney, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about the recent rebrand of our website. I’m pleased to let you know that we have received feedback from our customers and we’re looking to make some changes soon and I’ll be sure to keep you updated. ^WP

2. Support Apple Pay as soon as it becomes available in Australia

When Apple introduces Apple Pay in Australia, please be one of the first wave of Banks to support the feature!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Alex,

At this stage we’re still developing a mobile payment system with Apple Pay.
    However, we have a new feature with the UBank Mobile app that allows for Mobile Payments with compatible Android phones.

Just like any Contactless transaction, it is a CREDIT transaction and is limited to $100. Any payment above $100 is still allowed (up to your Ultra available balance) but will require you to enter your PIN in the merchant’s terminal. ^MF

3. Android pay support

Support Android pay, allowing us to use our ubank visa debit cards from our phones using the Android pay app made by Google

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be able to update my email in the app

Update my email from the app

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We have started this and the abilty to update your contact email will be available in an upcoming release.
    We are aiming to have the ability to update your Login email by the end of the year.
    We will keep you updated as we progress.

Thanks, ^ PO

5. Allow passwords to start with a number

Until the UBank site upgrade late last year, passwords could start with a number; now they can't. I've been advised this is a technical restriction, not a security one. Secure passwords should be able to start with a number; as long as other password requirements are met.

Also, if creating a password for the first time/changing a forgotten password on the UBank site, the conditions fail to disclose the password must start with a letter; so the password might fail the test leaving the user confused as to why. Only the 'change password' page accessible to those already successfully logged…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Same App Availability’s for Android.

Have the same app options for Androids devices as Apple devices. i.e savings est per week to keep on track.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have an interest offset option for people with many UBank saving accounts.

Interest earned on several UBank saving accounts gets paid automatically into a user nominated one. Would be a helpful option to eliminate transferring manually.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Single Sign On doesn’t in feedback section and it times out while actively writing the feedback

I have to add email address and name again, although I am logged in. As I am typing it might take more time to write, meanwhile the app expires timeout. It’s very frustrating to give feedback.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thanks for letting us know! We agree that’s super annoying. Look out for version 1.7.0 this week. In it we have changed how you access Feedback, so now it opens in a separate web browser. In a future release we will have feedback properly integrated into the app so you don’t have to worry about timeouts.

Keep the feedback coming ^Pete

10. Debit card and PIN codes mailing

I received at the exact same time my new debit card AND the PIN code in my mailbox.This is absolutely unacceptable.Please revise your internal process. And literally few days later I read about increased identity theft in my area which involved stealing mail.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mariya,

I’m so sorry to hear this happened to you! Thankfully no harm done in this case, but still…
    UBank sends the PIN and the card 3 days apart to try and avoid this, but sometimes they unfortunately still arrive together.
    We’re currently working on changes for the card mailing and activation process, so I’m working with our Product Team to find out exactly what’s planned and I will get back to you with more info ASAP.

Charlie

11. Open ultra

How can I open a new ultra account on my app?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Apply Reorder across entire app

The ability to re-order our accounts is great. I’d love to see our re-order preference extended to the list that appears when we are transferring funds between our accounts.
    That is, when I tap “Transfer” then “Select Account” (either To or From), the order of the list that then appears should mirror exactly what appears when viewing the “Accounts” page on the app. This would make things far less confusing, and would add more value to the re-order feature. Thanks for considering. I’m looking forward to seeing this feature in a future update of the app!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Desktop problems

The phone app works well, but the desktop internet banking is currently a disaster. The overview page loads but then disappears, and other pages are not responsive. Impossible to transact other than through phone app. Worked in the past but not now. Help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Peter, thanks for your feedback. Our online banking site is currently experiencing some compatiblity issues with Safari version 12, which explains why you are having trouble accessing your accounts there. Our support team is aware of this issue and is working hard to resolve it. We apologise for your inconvenience. ^Ron

14. The new Ubank website format is disgusting. Is there any way go back to the old format which I am able to navigate around?

The new Ubank website format is disgusting and not user friendly. Is there a way to use the old site which I know how to navigate around? I did not ask for this change.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to suggest that Ubank change their card activation process

My wife received a new Visa Debit in the mail, if you check, the last one was never even used so thanks for that.

As bad an idea as Paywave is, even stupider is that to activate a new card sent in the mail is a simple as making a transaction. Seriously? Someone thought this was a good idea.

What happened to calling up, typing in your birthdate or something to activate your new card. This is a serious breach of my security. Do you leave the vault door open? I think not...well, mine is.

#paywaveisasecurityrisk

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Harvey,

We want you to know your money is safe and sound with UBank, so I’m glad you brought this up & I’m looking into your suggestion as a priority. We’re already working on changes for this process, so I’m working with our Product Team to get the skinny on exactly what’s planned and I will get back to you with more info ASAP.

Charlie

16. Fix your 'Transfer Funds' screen

See the attached screen shot of the Ubank transfer funds screen. The 'from' account drop-down box is unusably small. I am using Google Chrome.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Use Extended Validation Certificate

I am surprised that Ubank does not use an EV certificate to offer the highest level of security. It also uses SHA-1 signatures that offer weak security configurations.

Please look at other financial and bank sites who offer this feature.

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Validation_Certificate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nick, we also take the security of our website very seriously and I can assure you we have in place many mechanisms to make sure our customers’ banking activity is secure.
    We have also acknowledged that the latest SSL certificate is SHA-2 and we are planning an upgrade to this ASAP. In the meantime we have a number of other controls in place to keep your information safe and can assure you that our banking platform is secure. ^WP

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base