When do we want it?
    NOW!

2,367 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

294 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manage my sweep settings in the app

It would be great to be able to change / manage my Ultra sweep settings from within the mobile app. Thanks

1,536 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  329 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to view and download statements from the app

I want to be able to view and download my statements from the mobile app.

836 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  48 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search transaction history by payer or payee

It would be more efficient if transaction history could be searched by a keyword so you could find payments to and from a person or businesses

420 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  14 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MAKE SWEEPS OPTIONAL!

Mandatory sweeps is absolutely ridiculous. I DON'T want to be spending my savings, just because you think i do... I want my savings to STAY in savings. You know, the point of savings is to SAVE, not spend.

Can't control spending if you're allowing transaction accounts to continuously have $100 in it every day.

At least change the minimum to $1 instead of $100. I can't believe this is actually a mandatory feature that Ubank thinks is good?!

After going through all social media and previous posts, the customers are clearly asking for it to be an optional feature, yet…

363 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! Our sweeps technology helps our customers to earn maximum interest on their savings while ensuring they still have enough for their daily expenses. You can also filter sweeps narratives from your transaction listing. Download the latest version of the UBank iOS app. Select your Ultra account, tap on settings cog in top RHS corner and select “Hide sweep transactions”. Thanks JL

6. 359 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 252 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can now turn off overnight sweeps.
    Simply head to the UBank app. Just select More and then tap Manage Sweeps.

And don’t worry we will still have Live Sweeps available. This comes in handy when you’re paying for something but don’t have the funds in your transaction account. When this happens, we’ll do an automatic transfer from your USave account to make up the difference and give you a bit of cash to keep you going.

8. Allow us to hide sweeps in transaction view

The sweeps happen every transaction or two and make it hard to see what is going on. Please let us filter them out easily eg toggle sweep view on/off.

208 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yes you can do this! From v1.17.0, you can hide sweeps narrative from your transaction view. From your Ultra account select the settings cog in the top RHS corner. Toggle “Hide sweeps transactions” . Thanks ^JL

9. Be able to see currently offered Term Deposit interest rates from within the app like every other bank does!

Have a menu of other information such as products AND currently offered interest rates on deposits

188 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let users created 'trusted' accounts

A list of trusted bank accounts would let users not have to jump through the whole SMS process each time they transferred money. The SMS would only be needed the first time the account was set up. This would not only make it easier to transfer money now but also when overseas. The process would allow customers to opt into this process. Customers should still be given the option to stay with the full SMS process if they prefer.

182 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  23 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create a two factor authentication system in your mobile app, as an alternative to SMS code verification.

Why not create a two factor authentication system (or piggy back off Google Authenticator!) as an alternative to the SMS verification code system? This will allow people to continue banking when reception is bad / SMS glitches etc.

163 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  36 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 141 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Renew my term deposit maturity instructions in the app

I want to be able to manage my term deposit maturity instructions from within the app please.

125 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  14 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PIN code or access code for the UBank mobile apps

It can be difficult to enter a long string of characters on a smartphone. Many of the symbols and upper/lowercase variations that we use in strong passwords these days make it hard to login when you're on the go. It would be great to set up a PIN or access code to be used on one device, such as the PIN function on NAB's mobile apps. Alternatively, a longer 'access code' such as that used by ME Bank could be another consideration.

125 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 116 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

From June 2020, USave account holders will be able to enjoy the top interest rate if the total combined balance of all USave and USpend accounts you hold is below the value of $250,000 (if you meet the eligibility criteria). The current limit is $200,000, so from June 2020 you could be earning even more interest. Nice!

Remember, bonus interest is applied to your account the month after you qualify. So if you had over $200,000 in April, you won’t get bonus in May, but you’ll definitely get it in June – if you meet the criteria of course

16. Show uncleared Visa transactions in transaction history

I've found that with my UBank Ultra account, EFTPOS transactions appear in the transaction history immediately. However, if I use the Credit option at an EFTPOS terminal, causing Visa to be used, the transaction does not show in the transaction history until it clears a few days later.

I find this inconvenient, because I was to be able to view up-to-date spending information on the website. NAB shows uncleared Visa transactions, and I found it helpful when checking my expenditure.

For example, today I made a purchase using Visa, but I left the receipt somewhere. Now I want to know…

101 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. unable to access desktop site from mobile

There should be an option to use the desktop site from your mobile. As a default mobile is fine, but as not everything can be done from that version a quick link to the full site would be good. I want to edit a current regular transfer but can't do so on mobile site, I've tried typing www. but it keeps going back to beta site.

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kristeen,
    Great news is that we have the option for customers to use our full desktop site on their mobiles, if you go straight to www.ubank.com.au/login this will take you to our full website.
    Alternatively we’ve recently updated our IPhone app (Android version is on the horizon) which also gives you the option to update future dated payments and now personal information.
    There is a menu in the bottom right hand corner or the app and the top option is for Scheduled payments. ^Emily

19. UBank VISA Debit Card

They are cool and it's a great way to control your money :D

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can now switch off Overnight Sweeps. To turn off simply head to the UBank app select More and then tap on Manage Sweeps.

And don’t worry we will still have Live Sweeps available. This comes in handy when you’re paying for something but don’t have the funds in your transaction account. When this happens, we’ll do an automatic transfer from your USave account to make up the difference and give you a bit of cash to keep you going.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base