We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Revert back to your old website.

Your new webpage is horrible and doesn't look simple at all. Instead, it looks like a DIY site and untrustworthy. The old webpage was friendly and welcoming at least.

129 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminPublic Team (Admin, UBank) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you’re not a fan of our recent rebrand and the visuals from our new website. UBank’s new brand identity supported by Just the Bank You Need, is offering you exactly what you need from a bank and nothing you don’t. We hope as a result of the new brand you’ll better understand what UBank stands for and what we believe in. ^WP

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Clare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve logged into the website on my phone & on my iPad and looked for the Secure Mail facility to see if my email from a few weeks ago was answered or not.

I cannot find Secure Mail anywhere. I doesn’t appear on any of the webpages relating to my account. It doesn’t appear at the top of the Home page (contrary to what FAQ says about it) & it doesn’t appear in the menu options anywhere. So where is it UBank? Why can’t I find it anywhere when I login to the website via my phone or iPad?

• Janak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While there is always blowback with change, I have to agree here.
        Had a new message via secure load - logged into the new UI and couldn't find anywhere to see the message.
        Get your UX people to take a good look at the feedback here - at its essence the new colour scheme focusing on black is somewhat visually displeasing, and there is possibly functionality missing due to favouring simplicity.

I'd be very happy to be wrong.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear admin, its also had no effect on the stability, nor removed those crazy bugs we have come to expect from uBank.

The text is obnoxiously large. Not user friendly at all. I much preferred the old website and old branding. Everything is really difficult to find.

• Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new website is the most unintuitive website I have ever experienced. Why are you trying to re-invent the wheel? Web users want familiarity when it comes to experiencing the web. Fragmentation between websites means users have then to re-learn the ropes at every different site. Google are the masters of web design (look up Google Material Design), follow their lead and you cannot go astray. My intention is not to ridicule. Why would you so completely stray from every standard design aspect on the web? I've never seen another site like yours, and hope I never will again.

• Victor Wolyncevic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well. I will have to totally disagree. I have worked in IT in other Bank(s). and I would say this is set up just fine.
        Some might like more flashing baubles and other distractions but KISS is the way to go in my opinion. Stay with it.

I ditto this comment. I feel exactly like the user that made this suggestion. The text is too big and I can't grab the information I need in one 'scan'. I actually thought it was a dodgy copy site when I went to access it. The comment tells me 'the new brand is offering you exactly what you need', we'll no it's not! I want a clean succinct display like I have with Rabobank and Commonwealth. I can't find the info I need and can't even reset my password and is unusable on my iPhone 4s. There's lots of good sites around and I'm really fed up with companies that are arrogant and don't care what their user experience is only that they believe they did a great job.

• Geoff Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Were your web designers and programmers on drugs when they wrote this site ? It is nearly as bad as the 'new' Westpac banking site which is a dogs breakfast !

Every institution is re-writing websites for smartphones and tablets, which leave PC users in a state of confusion and utter despair !

Send your staff off to the ANZ banking site to learn how it should be done !

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol, I just posted a comment just like this, I should have read this and the other ones like it. I total agree it is so bad and I triple checked it before logging on.

• Rob McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please revert to your old website.
        Your new website is unusable, it is not intuitive at all.
        This has nothing to do with the branding.
        I am looking to refinance and trying to make a direct comparison between your products and others.
        The loan calculator does not let you select from the loan products on offer.

• robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your web site is terrible and doesn't render properly. Please go back tot he drawing board on this one. Information is all over the place and confused look in general.

go back to your old website - your new one is the worst of any Australian financial site on the web

Your new branding is horrid. I actually thought it was a fake site set up to steal my details. That's how bad it looks. I checked your social media profiles just to make sure it was legitimate. It all looks so cheap and tacky. I hope somebody has a stern talking to the person that signed off on it....

• Benjamin Dover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone like the new website?

It is now rather devoid of humanity and succeeds in looking 'cheap' if that was the intention.

I also suggest you are extremely careful about being seen to be 'lecturing' people about how much home they should have - this is not the same thing as clearing out your wardrobe or losing weight!

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like it was made in Russia by people who have hijacked the ubank website and are trying to steal my identity.

Your new website is bloody terrible.. The last website was perfectly fine. Please go back!!

Make your new website as fast as previous website for online banking or go back to old website which worked better

Feedback and Knowledge Base