We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Get a professional looking website, so you dont scare off potential customers. Also add email contact.

I have just been looking to refinance, and have had a look around at some competitive online company such as yours. I found your website hard to navigate and it makes my eyes hurt to look at for any length of time. This in the end is THE reason I am not going to use Ubank for my loan needs. From the info I could actually find on your website you appear to be competitive in every other way.
Sorry, but fix it if you don't want to lose more business.
Also, why don't you have an email contact? I find this the most convenient way to ask questions when I need info.
Such a shame!

63 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Concerned non-customer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • daniel g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to admit, I've looked at UBank a few times in the last few weeks (I haven't signed up yet) and I'm put off of it at the moment just because of the website. Navigation is terrible, the way information is presented is bad, it doesn't flow etc. If I never saw it and had to guess, for an online bank, I would have said it's probably great. It's far from impressive.

Feedback and Knowledge Base