We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Stop being an off-line bank. Invest in new data systems that do not need continual downtime for maintenance.

64 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Russell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Words cannot describe my anger at how this service doesn't work. For an online bank - wow!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The online service of ubank is outrageous. Bug-ridden and poor stability. I can demonstrate bugs on their website that will crash the session everytime and these have been around for years even though I protest frequently on these issues. The usual response being; clear you cache - hah! That old hoary chestnut.

It's a disgrace for a bank that only has an online presence. I recollect, from some research back, that they use an Öracle "Stack"; a mish-mush of products collected under the Oracle name and branded as one. Of course in modern management of IT delivery, there are only successes and pats-on-the-back.

I'm only here for the interest rate, but I consider daily how I might go about moving shop.

If I was Ubank I'd declare breach of contract and would be asking for my money back.

It's a right-feckup.

Feedback and Knowledge Base