or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Arya Tani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminUBank - CSS (Admin, UBank) responded  · 

Hi all, this is currently ‘planned’ but no ETA as yet. We have some other exciting things we’re planning to work on first, but it’s definitely on the list! ^EH

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You posted this on 20/10/2011. Offset account for UHomeLoan should now be on top of your list after more than 7 years of post

I am also interested in this option and in getting an update as to where this is at.

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ubank: Could you please update this request with an ETA for 100% Offset Accounts?

If creating the process of creating offset accounts was started in Nov 2013, why is there still nothing after 3 years?

• Leonie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its disappointing that despite the number of comments and votes that this topic has attracted that no reply has been received from ubank. If you want to be competitive with other lenders, please comment regarding an offset account. You have a competitive rate yet for some reason, you're not keeping up with the other banks.

I already have s home loan with ubank and thought I couldn't be happier. Until recently I have a large sum of money I would like to offset to my home loan. Putting it in the loan even with free redraw is not an option because it needs to be a joint account.

Offset account would be super handy! Please look into it UBank and advise whether it's something you'll add.

• varun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi UBank team, can you please update us on this? This was started on November 1, 2013 and this is 2015!! Surely it can't take so long for something this trivial? I'm wondering if it's worth continuing my application with UBank. A media article says UBank is very agile and moves very fast, but this is not agile, rather fragile

• Gabby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says up there that this suggestion was STARTED Nov 1, 2013. That's almost a year ago. Any update or ETA when this will be available?

• me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need an offset. I would change to your bank if you offered this.

• Tara Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work as a broker, so I'm in the know with what other lenders offer. I have my home loan with UBank and love it but would love to see similar offset structure as seen with Suncorp - unlimited offsets linked to a home loan with the ability to nickname the accounts to keep savings separate for separate purposes but still working against the home loan. Would also be great if you could allow offset against a fixed (as Adelaide bank do). Would love you guys to keep your no fee structure though even with the introduction of offset (or one low annual fee at the most).

• Gregory Orange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see BPay and external transfers available from an offset account. That way I'd happily leave more spare money in there! Heck, cash withdrawals would be excellent too.

You could keep my spare money if you allow me to have an offset account that is fee free.

• Kimberley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You would attract many more investors (and their savings) if you introduced a fee-free offset account. For an investor, redraw is not the same as an offset account.

Feedback and Knowledge Base