We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Manage my sweep settings in the app

It would be great to be able to change / manage my Ultra sweep settings from within the mobile app. Thanks

871 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminUBank CS Team (Community Manager, UBank) responded  · 

Hello,

That’s a great idea! I’ve sent the suggestion to our apps team to review.

The sweep feature was designed to help maximize your interest and have available funds for your daily spending. If you have a look at this link it can help you set up the Ultra account the way you want it to work.

https://www.ubank.com.au/banking-overview/transaction-accounts/make-your-money-work-hard-for-you

I hope this helps. ^Ferri

132 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Turn off sweep. Have only recently moved money in and will shut the account if it's not disabled. So annoying!

• Yori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sweep is a fantastic idea which made me choose Ubank. However, I've been disapointed not being able to modify the max and min on the app directly. Thanks for considering this request.

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! New Ubank customer here. Not really too happy with the feature. I definitely would like to have full control of my accounts. I know this will benefit others, so probably at least an option to turn it off, for us who dont't want to use it, will be an great idea.

• Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, transfering money out of my savings account (when I don't need it) its the 'best' way to maximise my interest. Everyday my account gets topped up to $500, I dont need this money. If its in savings is for a reason. Please remove this feature or make it optional.

• Pieter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, with all comments regarding removing the sweep function. It's the 21st century and banks need to understand their customers needs. I want control of which account my money is in and don't appreciate a forced restriction/function that I didn't ask for, need or want. If there is no change made in the coming months will vote with my feet and move to a different provider.

• Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you keep this feature much longer, customers will start leaving. Brilliant way to get them to spend more of their nest egg by making it easy - not as much of UBank's high interest to pay now, is there? Wow, pat on the back for that young innovator who figured out how to make money through forceful habit.

Delete this feature now, its had 100% bad feedback since day one. Please for the love of christ, get rid of sweep entirely - or let it be switched off. We can make our own minds up.

• Kerry-Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Turn off sweep, that would be good. I personally find it painful. However i understand its value but not for me.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us the option to switch off the sweep function. I'd like full control and choice as to how I manage my funds. setting the minimum balance on the transactional account benefits ubank more than customers as ubank automatically earns interest income off the combined balance from each and every one of our accounts, but we have no choice whatsoever.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base