We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Manage my sweep settings in the app

It would be great to be able to change / manage my Ultra sweep settings from within the mobile app. Thanks

961 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminUBank CS Team (Community Manager, UBank) responded  · 

Hello,

That’s a great idea! I’ve sent the suggestion to our apps team to review.

The sweep feature was designed to help maximize your interest and have available funds for your daily spending. If you have a look at this link it can help you set up the Ultra account the way you want it to work.

https://www.ubank.com.au/banking-overview/transaction-accounts/make-your-money-work-hard-for-you

I hope this helps. ^Ferri

148 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sophie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have unknowingly been chipping into my savings beccause of this feature.

Please create the option to disable it.

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the most frustrafinc idea ever. Their needs to be a way to disable the automatic transfer

• Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to disable sweep! I will be taking my banking elsewhere and encouraging others to also do so if this isn't addressed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please organise to turn the sweep feature off from fhe app. Its really annoying !!!!

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lower limit for the sweep feature should be less than $100. Sholud be able to set it to $0

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dead set the most annoying feature.

I'm actually considering leaving Ubank and will if they don't change this dumb idea... Whoever okay'd this clearly doesn't earn a low wage and thinks everyone can just spend the way they do. The whole idea was stupid and half baked and without even a turn off option? *rolls eyes*

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HATE this feature. As a new account holder this feature was sold as being in my best interest, yet come end of the month I have minimal in my actual savings account because literally HALF is sitting in my spending account which I DON'T use for a reason.

• Roohbir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

P.S. sorry about the shocking typos below. This feature just drives me mad everytime I open the app.

• Roohbir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sick of this irresposnsible ans apathetic attitude by what is clearly either an understaffed or apathetic team at Nab. Neither is good. Who approves this overreaching feature? They should not be in charge of, or anywhere near product strategy and design. Make auto sweep an OPTIONAL feature!

• Francene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with other comments, pllease enable to switch sweep off and have more control over sweep limits.

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to turn sweep off. This is so frustrating. I prefer to have more in savings and limit my spending woth a set budget. When i run out. I run out.

• Alyssa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely want to sweep function to be optional. I want to be able to only spend what is in the account, not dipping into my savings unwittingly all the time. Its frustrating and wrong!!!

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TURN SWEEP OFF - I could be earning interest on that $100 lol. But seriously, i want to be able to turn it off and have more customisation over the limits. It seems to be in UBank's favour...

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to 1) turn off 2) adjust amount transferred if I have elected to turn Sweep on

• Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Turn off sweep. Have only recently moved money in and will shut the account if it's not disabled. So annoying!

• Yori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sweep is a fantastic idea which made me choose Ubank. However, I've been disapointed not being able to modify the max and min on the app directly. Thanks for considering this request.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base