• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminUBank CS Team (Admin, UBank) responded  · 

Hello,
    We definitely hear you – and we’re working really hard on it, but unfortunately I don’t have any further details to share at the moment. Stay tuned, hopefully we can share some good news soon! ^Ferri

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joseph Coorey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With CommBank now announcing support, and with the likes of ANZ, Macquarie, Citi, HSBC, ING, CUA and over 100 other banks supporting Apple Pay, UBank's lack of this support is the only thing stopping myself jumping on board!

Further to this - think of the social benefits beyond what immediate benefits would be for your customers... (i.e. security, convenience, etc.)

For example, I have a blind friend and she loves to travel. She hangs her lanyard with her Opal card and Debit card around her neck. She has had this stolen, snatched and defrauded many times. With her Macquarie Bank debit card on Apple Pay, she can now tap for her public transport and for purchases, safely and securely. Using Apple's VoiceOver feature, for the visually impaired, she can now live more freely knowing that her bank supports her will to live. I hope UBank have the initiative to do the same and do something for the wider community.

• Peter Sealy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a very long time NAB and UBank customer. I really do not want to switch but ING or Macquarie are looking good for my credit card usage with ApplePay.

• DJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about Google Pay? There are many more Android phones available and there is no processing fees, compared to Apple. NAB have already rolled out Google Pay, surely UBank can also hop on the bandwagon?

Feedback and Knowledge Base