We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Windows Phone 8 Compatibility

Need to support current Windows Phones, IE 10 on Windows Phone 8 currently not functional with mobile site beta

84 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Haych Dizzelle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminPublic Team (Admin, UBank) responded  · 

Thank you Haych for this request, we’re currently in the process of looking into compatibility for Windows Phones. You can stay up to date here, through our FAQ’s or our Social Media channels. ^WP

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get the Ubank app on windows 10 (one app serves all window platform)

• Kain Rafferty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great but please make it a universal Windows 10 app. That way it will work on computers, tablets and phones. :)

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Online only bank and no Windows Phone App? Mobile site which doesn't work on Windows Phone 8.1? Unacceptable! Get your act together please!

• drumphil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

used to be able to fudge a way to login on WP8, but now can't - all i get is a display showing "submit query" 3 times, which does nothing.

Come on, even NAB's mobile app is way ahead of you...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE TIME IS NOW TO PLAN !

....since the automatic update of Windows Phone Operating System to v8.1 the UBank mobile and desktop site is COMPLETELY INCOMPATIBLE to Windows mobile users.

No other banks suffer this impediment !

Not sure if your aware, the Windows Phone platform is gaining pace and people are now embracing this new OS because it works and is becoming the superior choice. Many iOS and Android platform users are making this transition.

THE TIME IS NOW TO ACTION ! ASAP !

• drumphil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no native Win8 phone app :(
        no mobile or desktop site that is usable on a Win8 mobile (Nokia 920) :(
        - ignores the desktop/mobile setting in IE setting and goes mobile anyway
        - even in landscape/rotated, the site goes off the edge of the phone and can't be "shrunk" to get to the login
        - if you're on a slow connection/bad reception and you happen to see the site in an unformatted state, the clickable login text/link appears, and this works!!!!
        - but the site is usable only for browsing, because you can't click/tap anything below the first screenful (eg. on transfers) - it automatically scrolls back top the top of the screen before your tap registers

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ubank site used to work on IE Win8 Nokia 920 phone - but no longer does
        I used to rave about Ubank - I have stopped
        And will soon stop banking with ubank and move to ING

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this is unacceptable that ie can't login to Ubank on windows phone.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For an 'online bank' this is really unacceptable. Build an app, leverage the NAB app technology, or make the wesbite compatible with Windows Phone IE. All the other banks have done it, stop ignoring the Windows Phone user base.

• shaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I understand you may not have the resources to build a native app, but please can we get the mobile website working soon???

• shaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. At the very least, just get the mobile web site working please.

It would be better that a more robust mobile site exists rather than device specific apps. With Html5 it's possible to create sites that look and function like an app.

• asif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to confirm: The mobile website is broken - impossible to access from Windows Phone using a variety of browser apps.
        If you are not prepared to make a native app you must at the very least fix the mobile website.
        Currently, it is giving Ubank an amateurish and unprofessional reputation.

Can you please make an app for WP8. I have no way of accessing my accounts when i am on the move. https://mbeta.ubank.com.au doesn't work at all. I can't even log in using that site. All major banks got an app including ING. NAB and CBA got an awesome app.

• Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon Ubank, if youre not giving us an app, at least give us a functional website!

Same situation for me, quite frustrating to have to go to my desktop PC or my wife's iPhone to check my accounts.
        I am not even asking for a dedicated app, I just want to connect to my account for the internet explorer.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base