Sub savings accounts linked to a primary savings account to seperate each goal, full bonus interest paid on all sub accounts.
- [ ] Up to 10 Sub accounts that can be assigned specific savings goals and can each be given an individual name, if only 1 sub account is active then all funds will go to this account by default
- [ ] Ability to Set a $ value for each sub account as a goal amount
- [ ] Ability to set either a specific date to achieve or leave it open ended (if a specific date is chosen then display the $ value that needs to be deposited for each choice, weekly, fortnightly, every 4 weeks, Monthly)
- [ ] When making an Internal transfer to savings, choice of either deposit to primary account or assign to sub account/s by $ value or %
- [ ] All other external Deposits to be paid into the primary account by default and assigned to sub account/s later.
- [ ] interest paid into the primary account on total balance of primary savings account and all sub accounts, can then be assigned to sub account/s
- [ ] Can be assigned either as a percentage or $ value (if % is used then $ value will be shown, if $ value is used then % will be shown) this will be from the balance of the primary savings account
Great idea, would make savings goals much simpler
Thank you for the feedback.
We’re always looking at ways we can enhance our customers experience and appreciate the suggestion. You’ll be glad to hear that you can have up to 10 USaver accounts with a total maximum balance of $5 million. These will operate as individual accounts. I’ve also now lodged this with the team for review.
Keep your eyes peeled on our website to stay up to date.
All the best,