We want
your input

I suggest you ...

Enable immediate login

The first thing i have to do with the website is log in, why with the new site do I have to click a button for the log in area to appear? This only makes using the site slower than it used to be.

65 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Warren shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot agree more with the negative aspects of this supposed whoopee aren't we great website. it is painfully slow, it does not work when you need to something quick, no visible indications that anything is occurring while you are are having a cup of coffee waiting for something to happen. I didn't think websites like this happened anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Helen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot use the new website, the login screen does not come up for me. I receive the message "Sorry but Internet Banking is temporary unavailable. Try again later or check Facebook for updates."
        I have called customer service, they said it is because I have slow internet connection. This is ridiculous. I have to have a high internet speed just to get into the login page. this is unacceptable.
        Anyway, I have no problem anywhere else with my internet speed, I have ADSL2+.

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much agree. This convoluted login method also makes it tricky to use password manager apps, whereas banks should be encouraging their use as they make using complex passwords practical.

• Andrew Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. It's annoying that we now have to lick the Login button. We used to be able to just type our login details once the page loaded.

Alternatively, give us a quick login page that we can bookmark that doesn't have all of the animated advertising that's on the uBank home page. Just a simple login/password screen.

• SMM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. This goes to the whole point of making the website intuitive and easy to use, which could be improved significantly from the current offering.

Feedback and Knowledge Base