Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I agree this is overdue. Should be at least 250K or more. Also the restriction on joint accounts should be changed or have a higher limit. Currently if a couple has separate accounts they could each have 200k (400K total) but as a joint account you are limited to only 200K.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree, this needs to be increased which it has been "under review" for 2 years now. It will come down to looking for another bank account which from what I can see most do up to $250,000 and moving the bulk of my money out to another account...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too find the $200k limit annoying. Every month I have to transfer money away from uBank just to maintain the bonus interest rate. Yet at the same time I have to transfer in $200 to keep the bonus rate. Why have this limit to bonus interest? Seems counter productive to me. Also its not totally clear what balance is the limit, does it still include ALL money held at UBank like SMSF accounts etc?
        This bonus interest limit is the prime reason I look for alternative savings accounts with other institutions every month.

Feedback and Knowledge Base