your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make statements and Secure message available via log in on iPads

I hardly ever use desktops or laptops so it is very difficult to get online access to my statements or secure message and it is very frustrating.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monthly e-Statement (instead of 6-monthly) IF opt-in to e-Statement instead of paper statement.

Monthly e-Statement (instead of 6-monthly) IF opt-in to e-Statement instead of paper statement.

Recently, I have been asked by a government agency to provide a formal bank statement showing transactions in the last 30 days. UBank only produces bank statement every 6 months (so the transactions were about 5-6 months old). This means that I could not supply the required information to the government agency.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Be able to transact with UBank using Google Chrome

Currently I have to transact using Internet Explorer but I should be able to do this using any browser, including Google Chrome or even Microsoft Edge. Could you please fix this problem ASAP?

Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. online banking site constantly "temporary unavailable"

Fix your online banking, constantly either under 'secure maintenance' or 'temporarily unavailable'.

Logins in fine but after a few clicks anyway the site logs out with attached page where you have to log in again. constant across 3 different computers at different locations

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide API for integration with financial services.

Provide API for integration with financial services. Allowing customers to create read only logins so that financial services apps can gather transaction details for analysis.

Even better if its a open API that is standardized across banks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tell customers when their accounts are dormant

Tell your customers via the web portal (MyMoney) when their accounts are dormant. I haven't had to use my Ultra account for many years, but I had zero idea that the account was dormant until I went to use my UBank debit card. I mysteriously could not use BPay and could not transfer between my UBank Saver and my Ultra, but there was no explanation as to why this was the case. You sent me a new debit card a few weeks ago, failing to alert me to the fact that I could not actually use it until I called…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make available online the ability to change home loan nominated accoubt

I am currently overseas and needed to change my nominated account for my home loan repayments. I assumed could do this online as is on online bank. However would have to print off a form, complete and fax or scan back. Do not have access to printer etc. Would be extremely helpful to be able to change the information online without the necessity of completing a form etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Your website is all style and no substance. Awful incomprehensible interface.

I cannot see how to select things. Your website is a minimalist artwork. Like I said stylish but not at all helpful. I managed to stumble upon the odd little icon which allows transfers but have no idea how to find statements or search past transactions without scrolling. Where are all the functions? I just can't find them. For a while there I was stuck and didn't know how to complete my transaction until I discovered it was just refusing to progress because I had not entered a description. Feed back helps. Just awful interface. What were you thinking?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. extend the rollover window for term deposits without instructions from 6 days to 14days.

Don't let customers get caught unawares losing access to their funds when they had no plans to reinvest. What about a courtesy call or automatic sms reminder. 6days is a small window after a long investment and mail reminders can go astray.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Secure mail is very confusing I see you have already many many complaints for this.

Please can secure mail just respond to the query with a Yes , we have actionned your request, or No we do not understand or do this?
    All those formatted replies are so confusing. I can never find my answer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notification centre widget

Could you please add a notification centre widget on iOS which shows the balance of all your accounts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate you taking the time to send through your suggestion, however we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.
    In respect of the time you’ve taken, we’ll keep your suggestion on our “Feedback and Suggestions” – (Public Forum) to see what interest it can generate and possibly consider making these changes in the future.
    Please make sure to keep your ideas and suggestions coming! ^WP

12. Does not work correctly on samsung galaxy S8. When logging in, shows message "Oops something went wrong. Please try again later",

Not working correctly on my Samsung S8. When logging in it shows "Oops something went wrong. Please try again later". But home screen is in background and can be accessed and transactions work. Also can add and pay NEW billers, but they are not saved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. removing functions from online website so only available through app making product too restrictive for online users

Can see many users request functions be available on app, good to see you are responding to their requests, however, this is now occurring to the detriment of your online users. Can no longer manage sweeps online, tracking account balance now moved to app. Terms & conditions describing sweeps state: 'the amounts are configurable at any time you wish to amend them by logging into ubank.com.au or the UBank Mobile App'. Online when select manage sweeps refers user to the App. My preference is to do my banking online, not via the App

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. csv export for home loan

I can't believe that the only way to get figures from the home loan manager is by generating a pdf statement!
    That is of NO USE whatsoever for putting the figures into ANY money-managing software.
    Where is the CSV export???? Switching to Ubank is like stepping back into the 1990s as far as technology goes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Virtual Single Use Card

The ability to create a single use card with details for more secure online payments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bonus interest

Via web site I have to dig to find out if bonus interest is active,
    In the overview page, put a green tick in accounts summary heading, red Cross (not active) - I mean- IT IS THE OVERVIEW page
    Or popup like in the app.
    It's STUPID things like this that make uBank less usefull

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rectify

UBank have a problem with app that needs to be rectified. When online banking with my laptop & the bank needs to send a SMS security code to my phone, I cannot see it for I'm automatically sent me to the UBank app and cannot see code there either! Please rectify!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Description

The description field should be able to accept a greater number of characters. It is much too short.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. LET ME ACCESS MY FUCKNG ACCOUNTS

Internet banking is always unavailable. I have tried to log on on 4 different days this week for it to say internet banking is unavailable. Some days I see my accounts before it kicks me out and other times I enter my username and password and it wont go any further. I am OVER ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I want transfer moneyyyyyyyy. Yes I am on a computer, yes I have tried from other computers, no it wasn't a public holiday. let me access my ******* money.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base