your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. introduce an accrued interest calculator

Introduce an accrued interest function that calculates and shows the actual daily interest earned, due to be paid at the end of the month, instead of having to wait until interest is actually credited on the account to see the amount due. CBA has a similar function in all its interest bearing accounts and it's very handy...
    PS I am currently using an Excel spreadsheet to calculate and keep track of the daily interest earned :(

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save mobile number and email address for payees

The new SMS or email notification to payees is great, except you have to enter their mobile number or email every single time you transfer to them. This information should be automatically saved so the field is pre-populated next time money is sent.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please offer 2 description fields on transfers

I need a meaningful reference/description on my accounts transaction history. Unfortunately the one field available "Description" isn't always suitable as the receiving end requests a particular reference.

For example, to pay rent they ask for a reference code 12345 - so I give that in the description field. However, it would be more meaningful on my statement to show the text "Rent".

Something like having:

1. Your description - appear on my transaction history ("Rent")

2. Payee description - appears on payees transaction history ("12345")

Currently, 2 fields are offered:

1. Description

2. Your name

I tested, and I can't see where 2 (Your…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a 'balance' column

Suggest having a 'balance' column showing the balance after each transaction in the accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Interest and progress graph for longer than 1 yr

The interest and progress graph is very useful but it would be great if it could (optionally) show progress for periods longer than 1 year (the longer the better).
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sort biller and payee lists alphabetically by nickname

When paying bills or transferring funds, the biller and payee lists are unsorted. More helpful to have them sorted alphabetically (I notice a previous post also had this suggestion and the post was 'completed', but I don't see the functionality anywhere).
    Also if I edit a payee's details I shouldn't need to do an SMS confirmation - I'm logged on online already!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great suggestion regarding the alphabetical nickname, I have passed this on and look forward to keeping you updated, please note that SMS verification is used as an additional measure of security when updating your payee account details. ^WP

8. Notification centre widget

Could you please add a notification centre widget on iOS which shows the balance of all your accounts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate you taking the time to send through your suggestion, however we have not generated enough support from our UBank customers to place this forward for further review.
    In respect of the time you’ve taken, we’ll keep your suggestion on our “Feedback and Suggestions” – (Public Forum) to see what interest it can generate and possibly consider making these changes in the future.
    Please make sure to keep your ideas and suggestions coming! ^WP

9. Update the online banking,

Update the online banking, it feels very clunky to use, tryed to get a statement for my account searched there were none.

Ordered an account statement, have to wait 24 to 48 hours ok, but a little annoying when my other bank has them instantly available..

Received email to say my account statement is ready and available so log back in.. No statement, search still no statement.. No option to show all statements but, not even sure it's actually there.. So pretty disheartened..

Conclusion:
    online banking feels clunky- can it be updated
    Statements - can they be made instantly available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lauren, thanks for your message. We have been receiving incident reports regarding displaying statements on internet banking and our team is working on it. The quick workaround for this would be switching accounts in the drop-down and searching for the statements again. This should work. If this doesn’t help, please reach out on live chat or secure mail us and we’ll be happy to send you your statements. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^Catherine

10. I want on line statements to follow each financial year for our SMSF .

I want on line statements to follow each financial year. The current offer is in 6 month lots of transactions with a silly little calendar box which is fiddly to use. Or you have to request a statement (again in a 6 month block) which takes 3 business days.
    Our accountant requires year end statements plus months 1 and 2 of the next financial year and getting this on UBank is a pain.
    Moving money between NAB accounts is easy though.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Access

About two months ago I enquired as to why I was unable to see my overview of accounts. I was told that this was probably due to my Safari search engine and that I should switch to another. I did and it worked. I was also told that this was being rectified. It has not! i am sure that there are many other customers who are inconvenienced by this, some of whom are unaware of this continuing fault.
    Secondly, for about the past two years, on printing out my balances, i find that there are at least six lines at…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Norman, thank you for your patience. We apologise that it has taken longer than expected but we are still looking into the compatibility issues with our website and Safari. With printing out your balances, our websites are not of a printable format but you may take a screenshot and print it out clearly instead or you may export your transaction history and print it out that way. ^Catherine

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base