your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to suggest that Ubank change their card activation process

My wife received a new Visa Debit in the mail, if you check, the last one was never even used so thanks for that.

As bad an idea as Paywave is, even stupider is that to activate a new card sent in the mail is a simple as making a transaction. Seriously? Someone thought this was a good idea.

What happened to calling up, typing in your birthdate or something to activate your new card. This is a serious breach of my security. Do you leave the vault door open? I think not...well, mine is.

paywaveisasecurityrisk

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Harvey,

We want you to know your money is safe and sound with UBank, so I’m glad you brought this up & I’m looking into your suggestion as a priority. We’re already working on changes for this process, so I’m working with our Product Team to get the skinny on exactly what’s planned and I will get back to you with more info ASAP.

Charlie

2. Desktop problems

The phone app works well, but the desktop internet banking is currently a disaster. The overview page loads but then disappears, and other pages are not responsive. Impossible to transact other than through phone app. Worked in the past but not now. Help!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Peter, thanks for your feedback. Our online banking site is currently experiencing some compatiblity issues with Safari version 12, which explains why you are having trouble accessing your accounts there. Our support team is aware of this issue and is working hard to resolve it. We apologise for your inconvenience. ^Ron

3. The new Ubank website format is disgusting. Is there any way go back to the old format which I am able to navigate around?

The new Ubank website format is disgusting and not user friendly. Is there a way to use the old site which I know how to navigate around? I did not ask for this change.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  2 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

hi,

This is available in our iOS app under More > Scheduled Payments.
    Our new Android app is coming soon and whilst this won’t be available in the initial release we are aiming to have this in the app by Christmas.

Please keep the feedback and ideas coming, we are listening! ^PO

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base