your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Overseas funds transfer facility.

It would be really cool if you guys allowed for over seas bank account transfers, especially if it had the capability to convert to the required currency upon doing so!

I really hope you'll consider making this a feature! Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weekly notification via email of balances

I would like option to get a weekly email indicating what my account balances are, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it easier to save, and harder to withdraw money

I want to make it hard to access my account to take money out so I can save more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop including multiple copies of "simple ways to keep your banking secure" with printed statements

I have a USaver and a USaver Ultra account. Every 6 months, I receive paper statements for those account in 1 mailing, which is great. However, you guys also include a "Simple ways to keep your banking secure" page for each account. I receive 2 for each account, but they are the same thing and come in the same envelope. If I have more USaver accounts, I'd get more copies in the same envelope.

I think 1 copy of those tips in a pamphlet is more than enough per mailing. This is what NAB does and it would really cut…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion Francis. Each copy of the pamphlet is attached to one statement currently. I appreciate where you’re coming from and do agree that it would be for a good cause for the environment to reduce paper waste. It’s definitely wonderful to see that our customers care about our earth. Let me raise this feedback to our team and look into what we can arrange for this. ^Catherine

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base