your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Receive Ultra Bonus (1.06%p.a.) on all USavers not just the linked one

UBank makes it really easy to create multiple accounts for different saving goals and this is a great feature that I'd like to use. But unfortunately by doing that I'm giving up on the Ultra Bonus for all those extra accounts, which does not make sense.

So as a customer I'd like to still receive the Ultra Bonus on all accounts if I have one linked so that I can organise my saving goals in different accounts.

Currently the financial incentive for the Ultra Bonus clashes with the customer experience benefit of having multiple USavers.

321 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

41 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re making some changes this week to let you earn bonus interest on multiple USave accounts, up to 10! So, if you have separate USave accounts for your home loan deposit, new card and wedding, for example, you’ll be earning interest on all of them, bringing you one step closer to achieving your goals! ^PO

2. Allow passwords to start with a number

Until the UBank site upgrade late last year, passwords could start with a number; now they can't. I've been advised this is a technical restriction, not a security one. Secure passwords should be able to start with a number; as long as other password requirements are met.

Also, if creating a password for the first time/changing a forgotten password on the UBank site, the conditions fail to disclose the password must start with a letter; so the password might fail the test leaving the user confused as to why. Only the 'change password' page accessible to those already successfully logged…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Debit card and PIN codes mailing

I received at the exact same time my new debit card AND the PIN code in my mailbox.This is absolutely unacceptable.Please revise your internal process. And literally few days later I read about increased identity theft in my area which involved stealing mail.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mariya,

I’m so sorry to hear this happened to you! Thankfully no harm done in this case, but still…
    UBank sends the PIN and the card 3 days apart to try and avoid this, but sometimes they unfortunately still arrive together.
    We’re currently working on changes for the card mailing and activation process, so I’m working with our Product Team to find out exactly what’s planned and I will get back to you with more info ASAP.

Charlie

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base