We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow cash deposits via NAB ATMs

One of the main drawbacks to the UBank USaver Ultra account versus almost every other transaction account in the market is the inability to deposit cash. I have to maintain a separate account through another bank for this purpose.

I understand services like Bank@Post and in-branch servicing at NAB would add costs and potentially impact savings interest rates, and I wouldn't want this to happen. However, surely allowing automated cash deposits into a NAB Smart ATM would add little to no cost beyond initial setup. We can already change our PIN number at these ATMs so UBank accounts are recognised…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rebate local and overseas ATM fees

First up, fantastic work on nixing the overseas ATM and foreign currency/transaction fees. You just became my backup debit card for overseas use. :-)

Secondly, I'd love to see you guys go one step further and rebate ATM fees in Australia and overseas (like your biggest online competitors Macquarie do in Australia and ING do both in Australia and overseas). I know you can go fee-free at any of the big-4 ATMs these days but sometimes there's no other option.

And seriously, if you had that you'd be the one-card-to-rule-them-all account in Australia. High savings rate + sweep (so we…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

H i Jason,

Awesome to hear that we’re already your overseas card back-up and hopefully we can be your #1 in the near future!

We’re definitely proud that we’ve removed fees for overseas card use but we’re always looking to do a better. I’ve raised your feedback to the relevant teams so hopefully we can give you some good news in the new year. ^Curtis

4. Please make home loan applications easier

Hello uBank, this home loan application has been a absolute nightmare, and I am already a uBank customer! Can you please assign just one person to take care of a loan application. Between securemail, tracker and telephone applicants get conflicting information and advice. Our new application has been going on for almost 6 weeks. One dedicated uBank staff member would be much more helpful. At the moment there is no accountability for any one staff member to take responsibility for seeing a smooth application.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Email or sms to arrange a phone call at a specific time instead of waiting on hold or missing a phone call due to inconvenient timing

Live chat not available.
    No one answering on the phone.
    No sms option.
    No email option.

Why can’t we just correspond by email or sms to make an appointment for a phone call sat a mutually agreeable time?

Sooooo frustrating. I’m about to give up.

I think I want to refinance my mortgage with UBank, but try as I might, I can’t get hold of you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Call back client phone option

I contacted the 13 30 080 to fund a term deposit, waiting for just <30 mins for call to be answered. During that time i was told to try 'LiveChat', on your website. Couldn't find it, looked at the FAQ, and it seems, IF someone is available, they will push the livechat window. mmmmm if no one is available to answer the phone, no one is available to work the LiveChat either, hence the wait! I sent a secure mail previously, who advised i HAD to do the transaction over phone only. The reply to a similar suggestion was you…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, thank you so much for your suggestion and we do apologise for the long call queues. We have been busier than expected recently and are looking into ways to improve our response time. I hope your enquiry was resolved at the end. ^Catherine

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for passing this feedback on I can appreciate your circumstance. I do want to let you know however, to open and manage UBank accounts, you will need a computer. Being an online bank, the majority of the functionalities are only available online. ^Chris

8. Term Deposits Rates for SMSF and normal Term Deposiots

Is it possible to list the Term Deposit Rates for SMSF on the same page as normal Term Deposits to enable comparison between the two as its frustrating to locate the SMSF rates

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You need a way to verify identity other than by post/phone - why else do we provide so much personal information?

If someone loses access to a phone their money is completely inaccessible until they wait for a form to arrive in the mail, which is unacceptable.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. review you processes and procedures for assessing and approving loans, particularly those by existing customers as the frustrations dealing

i have never before seen such a difficult and frustrating process for HL's - it's no risk 20% LVR by someone with 35+ years of continuous employment and yet you'd think it was ultra high risk. the ubank operator tries to tell me that property in Brisbane has lost 20% value in the last 15 months - where is the basis for this stat - i've never seen it in an Australian capital city?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Answer calls and emails please

Answering calls and emails would be a nice touch. We’ve made countless attempts to make contact and we’ve had zero response.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Confirm receipt

While I appreciate you are online taking 33minutes to answer the phone is not good especially when I'm trying to confirm receipt of documents How about an auto reply function to confirm receipt. I fear however they are lost despite being sent to the advised email address given the sensitive nature I'm not happy with hearing nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Call centre wait times are too long

Call centre wait times are way too long. I have recently opened a term deposit with UBank and have had to phone your bank to iron out glitches. This morning I have been on hold for over 10 minutes just waiting to speak to someone. This is time invested even before I can even discuss my problem. And my call is yet to be picked up. And it is 10.22am. So if there is no chance of having my call answered in a timely manner during business hours then what about outside business hours? I am very unhappy about this.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Description of deposits

In the Description list, it would be SO,SO,SO, helpful if the (Internet Multiple Transfer Credit) be itemised with each credit’s name NAB does it so it can be done

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Telephone Service - Poor Impression

Planning to open an account with U bank and had some questions. On hold for circa 10 minutes and no reply. Additionally, website gives no indication of the hours telephone service is available. Really poor initial impression!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Colin, sorry to hear you’ve had this experience and it’s definitely not the first impression we want to make.

You’re correct! Our phone opening hours aren’t as visible as we would like them to be. This has been raised with the team. You can contact us over the phone from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday (AEST) and between 8am-6pm on weekends. You can also use our live chat service between those hours to speak with a real person! ^Imlak

16. Better Support

Better access to support. Waited 20 on the phone for someone to talk to about a security issue then tried to access Live Chat - nothing. No way of contacting anyone on a Saturday. For an on line bank I would have thought and being able to contact someone on line would be given.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How can I earn bonus interest on my account? Is there an information page with tips and hints to improve the earning power of my money??

How can I earn bonus interest on my account? Is there an information page with tips and hints to improve the earning power of my money??

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Time out

Time out
    Time out comes up far too quickly and you have to sign in again and start all over. Very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Thuy-Tien

I want to thank Thuy-Tien for being SOOO helpful on the phone and BTW there is no easy place to provide this positive feedback.
    She helped me out by being human and remaining professional - well done

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customer feel very disappointed regarding long delay of the first phone appointment date

Ref no: 488494402685319

Dear Sir/Madam

It's had been very frustrated when I had launched the new investment loan application online Jan 24 2018. And then UBank keep on delay the booking for appointment from Jan 31 to Jan 30 and then to Feb 1 and now to Feb 6 almost 2 weeks after launching online.

I fully understand there may be a lot of applicants or back from holiday backlog, but this is not the right way to delay customer enquiry as UBank want more business rather than losing business., as customer may refinance to other banks instead because of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base