1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Confirm receipt

While I appreciate you are online taking 33minutes to answer the phone is not good especially when I'm trying to confirm receipt of documents How about an auto reply function to confirm receipt. I fear however they are lost despite being sent to the advised email address given the sensitive nature I'm not happy with hearing nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Description of deposits

In the Description list, it would be SO,SO,SO, helpful if the (Internet Multiple Transfer Credit) be itemised with each credit’s name NAB does it so it can be done

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Telephone Service - Poor Impression

Planning to open an account with U bank and had some questions. On hold for circa 10 minutes and no reply. Additionally, website gives no indication of the hours telephone service is available. Really poor initial impression!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Colin, sorry to hear you’ve had this experience and it’s definitely not the first impression we want to make.

You’re correct! Our phone opening hours aren’t as visible as we would like them to be. This has been raised with the team. You can contact us over the phone from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday (AEST) and between 8am-6pm on weekends. You can also use our live chat service between those hours to speak with a real person! ^Imlak

5. Time out

Time out
    Time out comes up far too quickly and you have to sign in again and start all over. Very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Customer feel very disappointed regarding long delay of the first phone appointment date

Ref no: 488494402685319

Dear Sir/Madam

It's had been very frustrated when I had launched the new investment loan application online Jan 24 2018. And then UBank keep on delay the booking for appointment from Jan 31 to Jan 30 and then to Feb 1 and now to Feb 6 almost 2 weeks after launching online.

I fully understand there may be a lot of applicants or back from holiday backlog, but this is not the right way to delay customer enquiry as UBank want more business rather than losing business., as customer may refinance to other banks instead because of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Review

Hi There need to update my details you have on file as they are all outdated. last 4 digits 8378

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No Maturity Reminder Letter

Hi. Each time my term deposits are renewed I am sent a renewal letter mentioning that "We'd previously send you a letter asking you for more info about your term deposit. We didn't hear back". Whilst I have received renewal letters and opening new term deposit letters, I have never once received (what I assume to be) a maturity reminder letter. Whilst this doesn't impact me much, (and I would prefer email anyway), I am curious as to whether these letters are actually being sent and whether I am supposed to be receiving these letters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. provide convenient consistent and accessible services

We are currently looking to add an additional $20000 to our current home loan which is sitting at $150000($5300 in available redraw). Our home was valued by ubank last year (@ at least 550000) when we were approved to refinance after being with the commonwealth bank for 20 years. After waiting for a callback after 3 contacts and 3 business days we are told it will take 3-4 weeks to borrow the 20k and the house needs reevaluation. We have contacted newcastle permanent and can get the money within 2 weeks which we have no choice to do as we…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base