1. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Call back client phone option

I contacted the 13 30 080 to fund a term deposit, waiting for just <30 mins for call to be answered. During that time i was told to try 'LiveChat', on your website. Couldn't find it, looked at the FAQ, and it seems, IF someone is available, they will push the livechat window. mmmmm if no one is available to answer the phone, no one is available to work the LiveChat either, hence the wait! I sent a secure mail previously, who advised i HAD to do the transaction over phone only. The reply to a similar suggestion was you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, thank you so much for your suggestion and we do apologise for the long call queues. We have been busier than expected recently and are looking into ways to improve our response time. I hope your enquiry was resolved at the end. ^Catherine

3. Rebate local and overseas ATM fees

First up, fantastic work on nixing the overseas ATM and foreign currency/transaction fees. You just became my backup debit card for overseas use. :-)

Secondly, I'd love to see you guys go one step further and rebate ATM fees in Australia and overseas (like your biggest online competitors Macquarie do in Australia and ING do both in Australia and overseas). I know you can go fee-free at any of the big-4 ATMs these days but sometimes there's no other option.

And seriously, if you had that you'd be the one-card-to-rule-them-all account in Australia. High savings rate + sweep (so we…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

H i Jason,

Awesome to hear that we’re already your overseas card back-up and hopefully we can be your #1 in the near future!

We’re definitely proud that we’ve removed fees for overseas card use but we’re always looking to do a better. I’ve raised your feedback to the relevant teams so hopefully we can give you some good news in the new year. ^Curtis

4. Description of deposits

In the Description list, it would be SO,SO,SO, helpful if the (Internet Multiple Transfer Credit) be itemised with each credit’s name NAB does it so it can be done

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Telephone Service - Poor Impression

Planning to open an account with U bank and had some questions. On hold for circa 10 minutes and no reply. Additionally, website gives no indication of the hours telephone service is available. Really poor initial impression!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Colin, sorry to hear you’ve had this experience and it’s definitely not the first impression we want to make.

You’re correct! Our phone opening hours aren’t as visible as we would like them to be. This has been raised with the team. You can contact us over the phone from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday (AEST) and between 8am-6pm on weekends. You can also use our live chat service between those hours to speak with a real person! ^Imlak

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base