your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete my payees and billers in the app

I can create a payee and biller in the app but I want to be able to delete old ones I don't use anymore. Also can I please edit them too!

1,134 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

79 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thank you for this great suggestion. I have passed this onto our team for review and hopefully we’l be able to add this feature soon! For the time being, you’ll be able to access our desktop website via your mobile browser still. You’ll just need to type in “ubank.com.au/login”. ^Catherine

2. Add more than 1 goal in the app

Would like to be able to add more than 1 savings goal in the app.

465 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

107 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. This is something we are investigating. How would you like multiple goals to work, we have two possible options:

1. One goal per USaver account,
    2. Multiple goals as within the one USaver account.

Keep the feedback coming in comments ^PO

3. App not fully functional

Not able to manage home loan like editing scheduled payments via app.
    Upon clicking Manage my loan, it takes to safari browser.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free2Spend Update Ideas

-allow multiple free2spends if you have multiple accounts (i also have a joint account with my partner)
    -multiple goals (eg. house deposit, holiday) instead of just one (i have dreams dammit)
    -provide a way of seeing your free2spend and goals in browser as well as the app

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Viewing multiple accounts without scrolling

On an iPhone 6s (not a small phone) you can’t see the full details of more than 2 accounts without scrolling.
    It would be great if the size was reduced as the font is massive and the white space surrounding the accounts is unnecessary.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subject area

When transferring funds to another account through bpay could we have an subject area so as to put what the payment was for. For example I use my Ultra account to transfer payments to my MasterCard and there is no place to write what the payment is for

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! I’ve passed it onto our team who designs our internet banking. We’ll keep you posted on how we are tracking on this in the Feel free to let us know any other ideas you have for us! ^Suman

7. QR Code

QR Code for people to easily get bsb and account number to transfer money to you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Goal tracker- keep image!

The goal tracker image you set is now removing itself every time I enter the app. The title stays but the background goes grey. Please fix!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Emma,

I’m sorry about the late reply to your feedback here.

I’ve raised your feedback and have my team looking into this. Can you advise if the image selected was part of the default images or your personal? ^Suman

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. App multitasking screen

When logged on while using the UBank iOS app, when I go to switch between apps using the multitasking feature on the phone, the UBank app doesn’t allow me to see the content within the app, which is sometimes inconvenient when confirming details are correct across multiple apps. I like that you can share your bsb and account number, and I understand this feature is most likely for security. But I would suggest a timed window that would allow you to see the content of your UBank app from the multitasking screen. Image attached. This is merely a recommendation for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion and you’re right, it is for security reasons that the app content doesn’t show. However, let me pass this onto our team for review and see what could be done around this. Take care! ^Catherine

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tom, sorry to hear that you’re having this problem with our app. I have tried this myself and am not experiencing this issue. May I ask if you could try again and if it persists, please let us know what version and device you’re using please? Thank you. ^Catherine

12. Format change

The Upcoming Transfers should be separated by a line placed in a position that includes the due date applicable to that transaction; not the one following. Most misleading the way it is currently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stan, I just checked my App and the upcoming transfer/scheduled payments (black background) does show the current due date, not the following date. Would you be able to send us a screenshot via Secure Mail showing otherwise? You will need to login to your internet banking using a desktop/laptop device and go to Talk to us > Secure mail. Thanks. ^Ron

13. Payment $0

Minimum payments are shown as zero $ on main app screen - this is not correct.

Can this be fixed please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base