1. Be able to update my email in the app

Update my email from the app

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We have started this and the abilty to update your contact email will be available in an upcoming release.
    We are aiming to have the ability to update your Login email by the end of the year.
    We will keep you updated as we progress.

Thanks, ^ PO

2. Same App Availability’s for Android.

Have the same app options for Androids devices as Apple devices. i.e savings est per week to keep on track.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Categorize transactions

Automatically/manually categorise each transaction (entertainment, bills, health, etc). Allows us to track how much we are spending in each category.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You now have the ability to view spending insights by category in the iOS app. just tap Free2Spend > and tap the Insights card to view a detailed breakdown of your spend for the current month or previous month. If you have setup a budget, then you can also view spending insights by your pay cycle.

You can change the category of a transaction by tapping the transaction and tapping edit.

We are aiming to have this in our Android app by Q4 2020.

4. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More app icons

Add more app icons

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Timestamp for a Transaction

Transaction timestamp to include both date and time. Whilst overseas I transferred above the sweep maximum to the USaver Ultra to cover a debt. However, the sweep returned the excess to the main account before I could use it.

I do not know what time that sweep occurs since the transsction has no time. For example, if this is scheduled for 2am in Australia, it will occur in the UK at 5pm, as far as I can tell.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Apply Reorder across entire app

The ability to re-order our accounts is great. I’d love to see our re-order preference extended to the list that appears when we are transferring funds between our accounts.
    That is, when I tap “Transfer” then “Select Account” (either To or From), the order of the list that then appears should mirror exactly what appears when viewing the “Accounts” page on the app. This would make things far less confusing, and would add more value to the re-order feature. Thanks for considering. I’m looking forward to seeing this feature in a future update of the app!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Single Sign On doesn’t in feedback section and it times out while actively writing the feedback

I have to add email address and name again, although I am logged in. As I am typing it might take more time to write, meanwhile the app expires timeout. It’s very frustrating to give feedback.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thanks for letting us know! We agree that’s super annoying. Look out for version 1.7.0 this week. In it we have changed how you access Feedback, so now it opens in a separate web browser. In a future release we will have feedback properly integrated into the app so you don’t have to worry about timeouts.

Keep the feedback coming ^Pete

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base