We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apple Pay

What do we want?
    APPLE PAY
    When do we want it?
    NOW!

1,853 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

219 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1,200 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  139 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manage my sweep settings in the app

It would be great to be able to change / manage my Ultra sweep settings from within the mobile app. Thanks

684 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete my payees and billers in the app

I can create a payee and biller in the app but I want to be able to delete old ones I don't use anymore. Also can I please edit them too!

566 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone! Thank you for this great suggestion. I have passed this onto our team for review and hopefully we’l be able to add this feature soon! For the time being, you’ll be able to access our desktop website via your mobile browser still. You’ll just need to type in “ubank.com.au/login”. ^Catherine

5. Change Ultra debit card PIN in app

Change my Ultra card PIN from within the app

438 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be able to view and download statements from the app

I want to be able to view and download my statements from the mobile app.

363 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 298 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Push notification when a deposit has been received

Receive push notifications when a cleared deposit has been received.

274 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quick View Balance

The ability to quick view your balance for selected accounts without needing to log in would be beneficial. NAB and most other banks already have this feature for many months now.

264 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Receive Ultra Bonus (1.06%p.a.) on all USavers not just the linked one

UBank makes it really easy to create multiple accounts for different saving goals and this is a great feature that I'd like to use. But unfortunately by doing that I'm giving up on the Ultra Bonus for all those extra accounts, which does not make sense.

So as a customer I'd like to still receive the Ultra Bonus on all accounts if I have one linked so that I can organise my saving goals in different accounts.

Currently the financial incentive for the Ultra Bonus clashes with the customer experience benefit of having multiple USavers.

246 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

To provide an update, at this stage the Ultra Bonus can only be applied on 1 single USaver and 1 joint USaver.

If you’re looking for additional accounts to earn great rates, you might find our Term Deposit accounts as an alternative – the best part is that it won’t impact you on earning the Ultra Bonus on your USaver Accounts.

We appreciate this isn’t the update you were hoping for, but never say never!

Thanks! ^Yasmin

11. 195 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search transaction history by payer or payee

It would be more efficient if transaction history could be searched by a keyword so you could find payments to and from a person or businesses

184 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Being able to delete unused accounts on the app rather than call to do so

The ablitly to apply to close an account that is no longer being used, through the app

180 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add ability to disable sweep on Ultra account.

It would be good to be able to disable sweep or if not then would be good to make people aware that if they have a low balance they are worst off signing up for the Ultra account assuming they have no use for the debit card.

A minimum of $100 ($500 default) is swept from your uSaver to this transaction account that doesn't pay any interest. So there is an indirect cost of having this account (minimum indirect cost pa of $3.11 ($100*3.11%) or default indirect cost pa of $15.55 ($500*3.11%)).

If you don't intend to use the debit…

167 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your honesty and kind words for UBank. The Ultra has some great features, and we always look to provide our customers with as much information as we can. Recently we have also started to send an email the night after the first sweep. To educate, as well as provide the knowledge of the minimums that are available for sweeps.

I have passed through your suggestion to provide the option to disable sweeps. Watch the status for further updates.

15. Let us change our UBank Visa Debit card PIN online

It's inconvenient to have to go to an ATM to change my PIN. You're an online bank, so I expect this ability online.

141 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great suggestion, we will need to take into consideration all factors when making a change like this. I have passed this feedback on and to keep up to date, watch the status of your suggestion.

16. In-app card management

Ability to set transaction limits on your card, block it from online and overseas online purchases.

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add more than 1 goal in the app

Would like to be able to add more than 1 savings goal in the app.

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Revert back to your old website.

Your new webpage is horrible and doesn't look simple at all. Instead, it looks like a DIY site and untrustworthy. The old webpage was friendly and welcoming at least.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you’re not a fan of our recent rebrand and the visuals from our new website. UBank’s new brand identity supported by Just the Bank You Need, is offering you exactly what you need from a bank and nothing you don’t. We hope as a result of the new brand you’ll better understand what UBank stands for and what we believe in. ^WP

20. Be able to see currently offered Term Deposit interest rates from within the app like every other bank does!

Have a menu of other information such as products AND currently offered interest rates on deposits

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base