We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix your website.

Hi guys,

I have been a Ubank account holder for a while now, but I am forever having issues with your website. Doesn't load at all, Downtime at terrible times. Partial pages not loading. "bucket" accounts not showing,Quick transfer interface has a this weird set of steps, it informs you about transfer on a business day but then doesnt logically progress anywhere. I've tried multiple browser at different points in time.

For a banking website, this is unacceptable. Please fix the interface or the back end or what ever is broken or ill be taking my cash elsewhere.

David.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow an overdraw service

It would be very helpful to your customers if you were to allow an overdraft service without having to apply for times when someone is in desperate need of money and of course require them to pay back within the same week or two

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Future dated transactions I have set-up appear on my internet banking dashboard / front page.

On the "Overview" page of UBank online banking, I would like to see my pending / future transfers or payments I have set-up to appear in a list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Recent Transactions to include account details (Name, Account Number etc)

The recent transactions page on internet banking only has transactions, no other account details at all. This makes it hard to use as evidence of a savings history if going for a loan as the statements only come out every 6 months or so

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow term deposit holders to elect to be notified via email when their term deposit matures, and not have a postal reminder.

I simply need the Account Nickname, Term, Interest rate and relevant dates in the email.
    There's no need for account numbers and deposit amounts
    to be emailed.
    Alternatively, you could send them out as password-protected PDFs like another bank does.
    Their email states:
    "Please note your password to open your email bank statement is a combination of your 8 digit date of birth (DDMMYYYY) followed by the first three (3) letters of your first name in uppercase. If your first name contains two (2) letters or less, simply enter the maximum number of letters available in your first name without…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix Google Chrome website bug

When you try to transfer money, using the website on Google Chrome, the "from" account options disappear after about a second and so you can't actually get the transfer to take place. I have to use another internet browser or my phone to actually do money transfers. Having the website look nice in different browsers is one thing, but this is actually stopping key functionality of an online bank.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. With the min deposit $200 per month to earn bonus interest with a $200,000 cap it is impossible to sit on $200,000 without going over if $20

Exceeding $200,000 inc ultra saver with no interest is an unfair penalty when it occurs due to needing to deposit 200 each month plus the interest added causes the cap to be exceeded. Allow for interest to be automatically paid into another account when the balance reaches $200,000. Remove the $200 per month depoisit at the cap. Otherwise I need to deposit and withdraw $200 each month.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Take sweep technology to its ultimate ability.

Allow the USaver to act as a Free Overdarft Facility to the Ultra Transaction Account. Therefore the amount you can spend on your Ultra Transaction Account is limited to the amount sitting in the USaver Account.
    When you spend money on the Ultra Transaction Account Visa Debit Card, Direct Debit, BPay, or Pay Anyone facility, effectively taking it into a negative balance, it is then automatically swept back to $0 from the USaver.
    The whole time, until I chose to spend my money, it is sitting in the USaver attracting the highest possible interest.
    I don't have to worry about…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix date range searching on statements

I had to sit on the phone for 15 minutes before a customer service representative was able to tell me that date ranged searching for statements requires exact dates for it to work. So I have to put exactly "1/07/xx to 31/12/xx" for the thing to work, and do that for every period for every account I have. Fun.

Please tell your developers to not use exact from/to date matching per record when they execute the query.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bank contact

I am trying to take out a term deposit but there was a glitch and it was suggested I call your number 13 30 80. I have rung this number three times and waited 20 minutes each time and am unable to speak to anyone. I suggest you either put more people on the phones or offer email contact as there is no other way to reach you. How do you expect people to do business with your bank?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. review you processes and procedures for assessing and approving loans, particularly those by existing customers as the frustrations dealing

i have never before seen such a difficult and frustrating process for HL's - it's no risk 20% LVR by someone with 35+ years of continuous employment and yet you'd think it was ultra high risk. the ubank operator tries to tell me that property in Brisbane has lost 20% value in the last 15 months - where is the basis for this stat - i've never seen it in an Australian capital city?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix "Internet Banking is temporarily unavailable" bug

This comes up whenever I try to categorize my Ubank transactions. I cannot use Internet Banking for a while after this, it locks me out. Massively frustrating and has been going on for weeks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Account summary list order

I'd like the ability to re-arrange the order of my accounts so that the Ultra account appears first instead of somewhere in the middle.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tell us by email or SMS if deposit rates change!

Why be so secretive about changes?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Design a savings tool to chart benefits of making extra repayments on mortgage

I love my UBank mortgage. But I want to pay it off quickly. I regularly make additional repayments. I notice you have some nifty tools for tracking savings goals. But it is not as easy to track mortgage repayments. It would be great to see more clearly how even little one-off payments make a difference in the bigger picture of things.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change your forms to smart forms

The process now of downloading and scanning uploading is hardly in part of a seemless Online experiance. Once you have verified my identity once the forms should be able to be digitally signed

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. priinting of balance statement.

Just tried to do a simple print of my balances. What showed on the screen is perfect, but as soon as you request the print, the hard copy of the screen is overprinted with other sections of the Ubank web site - eg 'overview, move money, statements, managing accounts, talk to us'. making the required details of balances almost illegible. Rang Ubank to see what the problem was and was told of an extremely difficult process to go through to get the required print. Ubank has some great banking products but they need to lift their game. You should be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow BPAY on non-business days

I understand that by making a payment on a weekend I will lose interest for the day, but if you schedule it for the next business day won't the automatic sweep clear the money out from my Ultra account before the payment can be processed? Since it seems I cannot BPay from my savings account it, I either need to adjust my sweep settings to accomodate, then change them again after the payment is made, or come back another day (and risk forgetting about the bill entirely while I wait for it to be a business day again). Sure, prompt…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)