We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Total owing

Can we have a total owing amount at the top of the page under the total available section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mortgage payments on monday

Automaticallly start mortgage payments on a day that means the transaction completes faster - currently my mortgage leaves my ubank account on friday- its now Tuesday night and its still not showing up on against my mortgage -

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Deceased customer notification form - improvement & lack of response from Bereavement Support Team

1. Over the past 2 months I have made several phone calls to your Bereavement and PO Support Team. All but one call went straight to voice mail. Todate I have not received a return phone call. I also sent an email 6 Business days ago regarding the same matter. I have not received any response to this email. This is extremely poor service.

2. The issue is in regard to the UBank deceased customer notification form. This form has space for only 1 executor to complete their UBank identification details even though all executors are required to sign the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it easy

I am attempting to close down my two UBank accounts and you’re advising to login and use Secure Mail.

My reasoning for the closure is we do not have a need for these accounts anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow transfer from Ubank ultra to home loan

Transfer to home loan from Usaver ultra without needing ti login to home loan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Login with a username instead of an email

Email logins are long and unnecessary. Usernames can be shorter, more unpredictable, and harder to guess.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove the Push notification banner in the ipad app if you have already setup on iphone

When using the ipad app the 'enable push notifcation' banner appears even though i already have it setup on my iphone. There is no way to remove the banner. Your systems know if we have push notifcations enabled or disabled already. So once they are enabled remove the bannner from all apps you are signed into. If we need to enable/disable we can use the existing option in the menu screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back the old date choice chooser please

I get why people would want a calendar to see the day of the week, but if I'm scheduling a transfer far in advance, it is a LOONG way to scroll through the months. Please make something like a drop down menu on the calendar interface to select month and year first!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BPAY payment from external account

I have recently opened a usaver account with ultra added on later. I have made a BPAY payment to my usaver account from an external bank account on 2 june 2019. When I view my account details, it shows up with a current balance of that amount transacted, but an available balance of zero. How long does it take to reflect on the available balance?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disgusting ad

If you thank an ad with a child swearing in it is appropriate well I don’t and I am sick of yours ad and will NEVER do business with you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Specify sweep top up amount

Avoid noisy transactions by specifying the sweep amount when under minimum.

For example, with a minimum $100. When all I currently buy is a coffee then I'll end up with 3 transactions:
    - coffee cost
    - sweep from USaver
    - sweep to USaver

This is unnecessary noise in that can be avoided by using additional option - top up amount.
    By default it can be the same as current minimum.

But when set to a different value, such as $150 in our example. It will sweep the amount making sure there's $150 on the account whenever the balance drops under…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base