We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fraud

I received a text message from an australian mobile number requiring me to click the link they provided in order for Ubank to authorise my device. I believe this is a fraud and they may have gotten my mobile number from Ubank database.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deposit/withdrawal alerts

Deposit/Withdrawal alerts
    NAB send alerts for withdrawals... Would be great here too!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How do I access maturity instructions for a term deposit? The web site is useless.

The web site is useless . How in the **** can I adjust the maturity instructions for my term deposit?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Terrible service

Hmmm, phone team pretty unhelpful, just got accused of lying, but after obviously listening to a previous phone call recording, suddenly can’t discuss and a manager needs to call me. UBank really is the child of its parent NAB. Was looking forward to a long term banking relationship, now I’m probably going to close our accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Beta

Only in Beta

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please introduce an Offset account linked with the UHomeLoan account

It would be great if UBank could introduce the offset account feature liked to a UHome Loan variable interest rate account, as the other major Australian banks have this feature in their home loans variable rate. Then UBank customers can also benefit from paying less interests on their home loans.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Consistency of numerical display in the app and online.

The. font size of numerals that represent the Available Balance on the app are larger than the font size of numerals that represent the Current Balance.

It is far preferable to emphasise the Available Balance with a larger font size than the Current Balance within any account, for obvious reasons.

However, this handy rule around the font size of numerals does not apply on Ubank’s website, where the font size of all Available Balances is smaller than the font sizes of all Current Balances.

Can the font sizes for all numerals that represent Available Balances be made larger than font…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Worst online banking site in the history of the world ever.

Scrap the entire thing and start over. Poach some developers from other banks sites. Currently it’s the worst internet banking site/app in the history of the world ever.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More update options

Should be able to transfer between own accounts without sms verification. I have money in my account but because I changed my number I can’t access it until I receive a code sent out in the mail. So a minimum 8days without being able to access my own money due to public holiday. Needs to be another way to do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More update options

Should be able to transfer between own accounts without sms verification. I have money in my account but because I changed my number I can’t access it until I receive a code sent out in the mail. So a minimum 8days without being able to access my own money due to public holiday. Needs to be another way to do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update the online banking,

Update the online banking, it feels very clunky to use, tryed to get a statement for my account searched there were none.

Ordered an account statement, have to wait 24 to 48 hours ok, but a little annoying when my other bank has them instantly available..

Received email to say my account statement is ready and available so log back in.. No statement, search still no statement.. No option to show all statements but, not even sure it's actually there.. So pretty disheartened..

Conclusion:
    online banking feels clunky- can it be updated
    Statements - can they be made instantly available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Lauren, thanks for your message. We have been receiving incident reports regarding displaying statements on internet banking and our team is working on it. The quick workaround for this would be switching accounts in the drop-down and searching for the statements again. This should work. If this doesn’t help, please reach out on live chat or secure mail us and we’ll be happy to send you your statements. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^Catherine

13. Weekly notification via email of balances

I would like option to get a weekly email indicating what my account balances are, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Customise look

Hi there, my husband and I have been with ANZ for years and loved their website functionality, colour schemes etc. however have decided to move to your bank for several reasons. However, we are finding that the account functionality is lacking, the colour schemes are drab and a little less user friendly. Could you consider a reface of the website, a little freshen up. I love the savings tools you have but the general layout is a little confusing and outdated. Hoping it gets better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Answer calls and emails please

Answering calls and emails would be a nice touch. We’ve made countless attempts to make contact and we’ve had zero response.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keep your web site operating !! ...is 7.30pm unreasonable!!

Dont take your web site off line at 7.30pm !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Confirm receipt

While I appreciate you are online taking 33minutes to answer the phone is not good especially when I'm trying to confirm receipt of documents How about an auto reply function to confirm receipt. I fear however they are lost despite being sent to the advised email address given the sensitive nature I'm not happy with hearing nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. App multitasking screen

When logged on while using the UBank iOS app, when I go to switch between apps using the multitasking feature on the phone, the UBank app doesn’t allow me to see the content within the app, which is sometimes inconvenient when confirming details are correct across multiple apps. I like that you can share your bsb and account number, and I understand this feature is most likely for security. But I would suggest a timed window that would allow you to see the content of your UBank app from the multitasking screen. Image attached. This is merely a recommendation for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion and you’re right, it is for security reasons that the app content doesn’t show. However, let me pass this onto our team for review and see what could be done around this. Take care! ^Catherine

20. Call centre wait times are too long

Call centre wait times are way too long. I have recently opened a term deposit with UBank and have had to phone your bank to iron out glitches. This morning I have been on hold for over 10 minutes just waiting to speak to someone. This is time invested even before I can even discuss my problem. And my call is yet to be picked up. And it is 10.22am. So if there is no chance of having my call answered in a timely manner during business hours then what about outside business hours? I am very unhappy about this.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base