We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customising order of accounts in mobile app should also reorder desktop/web accounts

Its great being able to reorder my accounts in the mobile app. But unfortunately when I log in to My Money on the web (desktop via browser) the order of accounts is different and does not match my reordered accounts listing on my mobile app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. online banking site constantly "temporary unavailable"

Fix your online banking, constantly either under 'secure maintenance' or 'temporarily unavailable'.

Logins in fine but after a few clicks anyway the site logs out with attached page where you have to log in again. constant across 3 different computers at different locations

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. online banking site constantly "temporary unavailable"

Fix your online banking, constantly either under 'secure maintenance' or 'temporarily unavailable'.

Logins in fine but after a few clicks anyway the site logs out with attached page where you have to log in again. constant across 3 different computers at different locations

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change the sweep description

Reading the transaction history is made a bit confusing owing to the description that's displayed for sweeps.

Firstly, the overnight sweep is ironically denoted 'Real time'. Please change this one's description to 'Overnight sweep' or similar.

Also, the real time sweep often includes a far more detailed description than the transaction that caused it, which makes me second guess which transaction is the sweep and which is the spend. It also makes it makes it appear that a direct debit is coming directly out of the USaver since the sweep description has been copied over from the triggering transaction. Please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable MFA for web user login.

Please add MFA to user login. Using just username and password is not very secured, thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put Graphs back on Front Page

Graphs are too hard to find. Make them great again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Open new account from app

Open new account within app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Integration with ifttt, eg. if balance greater than $1000 transfer surplus to savings.

Integration with ifttt, eg. if balance greater than $1000 transfer surplus to savings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sub savings accounts linked to a primary savings account to seperate each goal, full bonus interest paid on all sub accounts.

- [ ] Up to 10 Sub accounts that can be assigned specific savings goals and can each be given an individual name, if only 1 sub account is active then all funds will go to this account by default
    - [ ] Ability to Set a $ value for each sub account as a goal amount
    - [ ] Ability to set either a specific date to achieve or leave it open ended (if a specific date is chosen then display the $ value that needs to be deposited for each choice, weekly, fortnightly, every 4 weeks, Monthly)
    -…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop future transfers that exceed personal transfer limits

Each person can tailor their transfer limit. However, when performing a future transfer no check is done and it is saved. On the day of the transfer, the personal limit is checked and the transfer does not take place. This has caused penalty issues for me on at least 2 occasions. It would be better to tell us in all scenarios if we've exceeded our own limit, and to allow us to continue through to this screen to adjust it, should we wish. This part of the UX needs improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it easier to switch to a bank with Apple pay

Make it easier to switch to a bank with Apple pay

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chart mortgage balance in a graph

I'd love to see a graph charting how I've been progressing bringing down my mortgage balance. It would be great to visualise how far I'm ahead because of extra repayments and how I could bring it down further and save years off the loan by chipping in a bit extra each week.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base