We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a secure message from within the app

Can you please allow me to send a secure message from within the mobile app.

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the website

Hi Team,

I've been a customer for over 5 years now, and love everything about your services, however, I'm looking to get a new product and finding the website very difficult to navigate, the upgrade from previous website has made it more impersonal and less inviting. I'm quite good with web pages and technology but it's a bit of a muck around especially when I know exactly what I'm looking for.

Please consider updating this, if I wasn't an existing customer I wouldn't join from looking at the website.

Make it more user friendly please!!

Otherwise keep up the good…

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Courtney, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about the recent rebrand of our website. I’m pleased to let you know that we have received feedback from our customers and we’re looking to make some changes soon and I’ll be sure to keep you updated. ^WP

3. Allow us to hide sweeps in transaction view

The sweeps happen every transaction or two and make it hard to see what is going on. Please let us filter them out easily eg toggle sweep view on/off.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Windows Phone 8 Compatibility

Need to support current Windows Phones, IE 10 on Windows Phone 8 currently not functional with mobile site beta

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you Haych for this request, we’re currently in the process of looking into compatibility for Windows Phones. You can stay up to date here, through our FAQ’s or our Social Media channels. ^WP

5. I want to create a linked account from the mobile app.

I want to be able to create a linked account from the mobile app please. We can create payees and billers, but it would be great to be able to create a linked account too!

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Renew my term deposit maturity instructions in the app

I want to be able to manage my term deposit maturity instructions from within the app please.

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation.

Transfer between usaver and ultra accounts or between my other ubank accounts (visible when I login) without need for SMS confirmation. Every bank in the world allows intra account transfers as it is my money and I am transferring it to my own account within the same org. Really what security is this adding other than inconvenience.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. introduce an accrued interest calculator

Introduce an accrued interest function that calculates and shows the actual daily interest earned, due to be paid at the end of the month, instead of having to wait until interest is actually credited on the account to see the amount due. CBA has a similar function in all its interest bearing accounts and it's very handy...
    PS I am currently using an Excel spreadsheet to calculate and keep track of the daily interest earned :(

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get a professional looking website, so you dont scare off potential customers. Also add email contact.

I have just been looking to refinance, and have had a look around at some competitive online company such as yours. I found your website hard to navigate and it makes my eyes hurt to look at for any length of time. This in the end is THE reason I am not going to use Ubank for my loan needs. From the info I could actually find on your website you appear to be competitive in every other way.
    Sorry, but fix it if you don't want to lose more business.
    Also, why don't you have an email contact? I…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reduce the miminum sweep for uSaver Ultra to $1 which is still cash positive

Forcing existing customers to have a transaction account to get Bonus interest is a bit much but to then force a sweep out of savings into that account with a minimum balance of $100 which earns no interest says you don;t care about your existing customers. The terms and conditions state that the balance has to be cash positive so why not have the lower limit of $1 which is still cash positive? That way, customers are maximising their interest opportunities and for those that did not want another transaction account can just not use the transaction account. By having…

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. change your web site

Being honest, your web site looks like a hack job - I needed to double check it before entering in my details as to not give away my log on details. It is not in any way professional. Sorry guys but if I did not have an account already, I would not go past your front page looking to join.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need a quick balance feature to check balance without having to log in

Need a quick balance feature to check balance

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for sending through the suggestion, we’re always looking to add new features to our app and internet banking! I’ve raised your suggestion for a quick balance feature so hopefully we can see this available in the near future. ^Curtis

14. have it then when I log on I see this less often: Sorry, ubank.com.au is temporarily unavailable but we'll be up and running again soon.

For a Bank that is totally on-line I should never see this:

Sorry, ubank.com.au is temporarily unavailable but we'll be up and running again soon.

9:30am on a weekday! I have files that you have requested to upload so talking to somebody is not going to help me. This is not the first time. I have seen this issue about 3 or 4 times in the short space that I made the decision to move to uBank. I hope it was the right idea...

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integrate with POLi Payments

I use POLi Payments to avoid credit card fees when buying flight tickets and depositing money to some other websites.

POLi already supports NAB - I hope they will support UBank soon.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mortgage transactions

Mortgage transaction details should be available in the app and fully integrated online as well.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Insights: Income & Expenses Overview crashing

The recategorising section in the Income and Expenses overview is great, but every time I open the page, the website crashes (meaning I can't re-categorise anything).

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PayID

Where is PayID? ING and NAB have PayID already

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base