We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scenario: I am overseas and my mobile has stopped working or worse I have lost it.

Scenario of being overseas continued: So my other 2 contact numbers are work and home. Obviously useless since I am overseas. Oh and before I go overeas I wont know any overseas numbers that I can be contacted on.
    This is very annoying.
    Today: I don't typically carry my AUSTRALIAN mobile so a SMS solution is useless (but if it was broken I would be in a similar situation as being overseas as described above). As I am right now. I also do not always stay at the same work address. In the near future when NBN comes a long…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop sending ubank emails

I have received 8 email about downloading my statements and my husband 6 emails. This does not look like a scam. What's going on?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Account Names on Transaction History

Your mobile app knows the payee names of accounts I transfer funds to; that's how I select the payee.

BUT your transaction listing only displays the payee's account NUMBER.

This is illogical & inconvenient when reconciling payments.

Payee's account NAMES should be displayed on the transaction history.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. introduce a Travel card

I am looking to move to the US for 6 months, then spend time in Africa, Europe and Canada and I love my U Bank accounts, however you don't currently offer a travel card?

I will need to move my funds to my Commonwealth account to utilise whilst over seas.

Can you look into a travel card option?

I've been researching and there is no excellent travel cards on the market at the moment. the struggle to pick one is real!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. International Customers

Ubank needs to allow its customers to have international addresses and contact details whilst still being an Australian resident.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Print of Summary Page

Can you please implement a 'Print Button' on the Summary page so that it's easy to get a PDF print of all my accounts

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. spend more money on your website. It's been unavaialble twice in the last two weeks. Not happy!

More money needs to be spent on the back end. Server upgrades to handle the traffic and triple redundancies at a minimum. You obviously don't have this, otherwise I would have been able to access my money when I needed to, not just when your site was up and functioning. If it happens again, I'm pulling my money out!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update wording in UHomeLoan terms and conditions - "another financial institution"?

The current t&c doc (14.10.2016) says that the direct debit account and any account initiating a BPay loan payment must be with "another financial institution", but via the FAQs on your website I've learned that my UBank Ultra account can indeed be used for these purposes. How is my UBank Ultra account with "another financial institution" than my UHomeLoan? This seems unnecessarily confusing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Repying to secure mail impossible

Why am I not able to reply to secure mail? I can't be the only person who is having a problem with this. Perhaps everyone else just gives up and phones but my message is not important enough for a phone call and I should not have to phone - I should be able to reply to your message !! Please let me know when this will be fixed !!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to reply to secure mail

I've been unable to reply to secure mail since yesterday - says cannot connect to server & mentions 403. I thought it had something to do with the outage yesterday. Person I spoke to via Chat said try again later. I would just like to send my message rather than wasting time just trying to work out if secure mail is ever going to work for me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Account for Trust Fund

Please consider offering an account for a corporately controlled family trust where funds can only be transferred between an approved NAB bank account and the U bank account where the NAB account has already jumped through all the hoops required for establishing an account requiring multiple signatures for the Business Account.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keep the Automatic Savings Plan

In response to your email of the 5th of January that you were deactivating the Automatic Savings Plan function, I would suggest that you reconsider.

The fact is the convenience of an ASP means that your customers do not have to remember to organise a transfer from their external accounts all the time. This important as we all live increasingly busy lives and do not have the time to remember to transfer the needed funds to maintain our bonus interest on our accounts.

Your email raised the availability of EFT and Bpay, that does not resolve the inconvenience of having…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. enable multiple "saving buckets" under one account number

I am thinking that it would be fantastic feature if multiple "saving buckets" can be created under one account number and earn interest on each bucket category without having to open a new account for each bucket.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix your website.

Hi guys,

I have been a Ubank account holder for a while now, but I am forever having issues with your website. Doesn't load at all, Downtime at terrible times. Partial pages not loading. "bucket" accounts not showing,Quick transfer interface has a this weird set of steps, it informs you about transfer on a business day but then doesnt logically progress anywhere. I've tried multiple browser at different points in time.

For a banking website, this is unacceptable. Please fix the interface or the back end or what ever is broken or ill be taking my cash elsewhere.

David.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow an overdraw service

It would be very helpful to your customers if you were to allow an overdraft service without having to apply for times when someone is in desperate need of money and of course require them to pay back within the same week or two

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Future dated transactions I have set-up appear on my internet banking dashboard / front page.

On the "Overview" page of UBank online banking, I would like to see my pending / future transfers or payments I have set-up to appear in a list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base