your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Projected savings

Show projected savings based on current interest rate.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable the apple pay is here full screen alert view

I'd pike to be able to turn off the apple pay is here message that appears full screen each time i login. Once is fine, but every time is a bit excessive, particualrly when i only have a savings account.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sub accounts

Ability to ceate multiple sub- accounts that I can name and manually credit amounts to to pay for utility bills. Example:- Gas, Electricity, Insurance,
    Holiday, etc etc etc.
    This is offered by ING and is super useful to help with budget managment.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Viewing multiple accounts without scrolling

On an iPhone 6s (not a small phone) you can’t see the full details of more than 2 accounts without scrolling.
    It would be great if the size was reduced as the font is massive and the white space surrounding the accounts is unnecessary.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please remove the tap and go setup reminder at the top of the app. Not all phones can do this or not all users want it. It's VERY annoying!

Please remove the tap and go setup reminder at the top of the app. Not all phones can do this or not all users want it. It's VERY annoying!

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Free2Spend in Android App

I would really like to see the Free2Spend in the Android Mobile App. It is disappointing that those of us who choose the Android device eco-system over the Apple iDevice eco-system are missing out on this functionality.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to use the app overseas

Allow the app to work overseas to manage card limits and be able to transfer money

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Calculators in app

The calculators on UBank website are really good! I would love to access on the app.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Free2Spend not tied only to Ultra account.

It will be great to be able to use Free2Spend as a standalone input. I can add my expense manually without linking an account/card. The reason is I am overseas mainly, I don't use the ubank card for my daily expenses. Also the ultra account have no interest so another reason I am not interested to spend there. But i would really like to use this feature! Thanks for the great design work love this app!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In App Chat

Add chat to UBank support staff within the mobile app like some other competitors, e.g. Up Money

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please offer 2 description fields on transfers

I need a meaningful reference/description on my accounts transaction history. Unfortunately the one field available "Description" isn't always suitable as the receiving end requests a particular reference.

For example, to pay rent they ask for a reference code 12345 - so I give that in the description field. However, it would be more meaningful on my statement to show the text "Rent".

Something like having:

1. Your description - appear on my transaction history ("Rent")

2. Payee description - appears on payees transaction history ("12345")

Currently, 2 fields are offered:

1. Description

2. Your name

I tested, and I can't see where 2 (Your…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make your app work from anywhere in the world

Your app currently, inexplicably, blocks me from logging on without a VPN connection to another country. Can you fix that?

Secondarily, the error message you get when attempting to login from a blocked location is so generic and so unhelpful it actually made my eyes water.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Push notifications for android

Self-explanatory... the android app is not at the same level of development. One feature which should be included is push notifications

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Home loan next payment date

When you make a one off payment from the Manage home loan option and check the apply to future payments box the next payment date does not update and shows my payment due as the next weekly date. It makes keeping track of how far you have paid in advance difficult. Could not the date change to take in account prepayments you have made and show the date when the next payment will be taken from your funding account after all the prepayments have been applied.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Push notifications for any transaction

Please, allow us to receive an instant push notification for any transaction made on the accounts, for both deposits and payments.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base