your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple home loans

As a potential customer I find it difficult to get in touch with someone at UBank as I am looking for multiple loans (home occupier and investments). Everything in your page and even on the voice system points to individuals with only one loan.

I am typing this feedback as I am on hold waiting to talk to someone; perhaps I will give up soon.

I didn't got to talk to anyone after all. I will continue my search...…….

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I been calling many times and send trouht post office my detaisl and i need to use my money now and i cant access , send me my money

I need to access to ny money and i cant

I sended my details to teb post office and i didnt received any answer from this bank i been calling many times

I want to access to my accoubt and close this bank services because doesnt give me any answer

Please send my money to the nab bank account i have here inmidiatly and also i want answer i have money there because i been calling many times and nothing happens and i need my money for xmats and to send to my family

Is an emergency i want my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Choose default tab

The ability to choose which tab the app opens up into. It's cool being able to rearrange the tabs bar but as it is now it just opens up into the tab closest to the left. Letting us pick which one is default would be nice!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 weekly automatic payment option

4 weekly automatic payment option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. customer service

No wonder Ubank make it difficult to give feedback. They don't want it, so they hide it! I've just been scrolling through some of the many problems that customers are having. Most are the same as the complaints that I am having. A majority of the great ideas get 1 or 2 votes, because customers can't navigate to this forum. Ubank keeps them hidden so that prospective new customers will not be disillusioned. I have been with Ubank for over 10 years. I did not know that this forum existed. Back in the beginning, Ubank was great to deal with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. customer feedback access

I just spent three days on the phone to customer service to sort out a "dormant account"(not notified) then being unable to transfer funds, both internal & external. I pity the customer service staff as they had no idea of how to fix the problem, so there was a lot of conflicting information and frustration. Now I'm into the fourth day, trying to do the right thing, by sending constructive feedback. Well that's not easy. Very hard to find feedback page, without a lot of research. After reading some of the comments, I now know why!!! The online banking webpage…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add people to account

Allow adding of account holders through app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give the option to save a biller when i pay a Bpay bill

Give an option to save the biller i just paid a bill for. Ie. Billet code 263939, Bega Valley Water

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need to be able to see recurring transactions

I've set up a recurring transaction using the app, but I cannot now view my recurring transactions. I think it set up fine, but there's no tab or option to bring up a list of my recurring transactions. This is vital because when I want to cancel it, I need to access it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow use of fingerprint for fast login to mobile banking app

allow use of fingerprint for fast login to mobile banking app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Home loan tracker

This would have to be one of the most complicated home loan application processes that I’ve ever done, worst I’ve ever encountered. Where is the loan tracker no one explained the process to me, very frustrating and slow. Why can't Ubank streamline the process for new customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't log out of app immediately if switch to another app

A timed log out option would be helpful for switching between ubank app and other apps (ie if checking balances or budgeting), instead of instant logging out of ubank app meaning you have to log back in again every time you want to check your accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hide "You have 1 more feature to setup" on new mobile app

Be able to hide the "you have 1 more step to complete" panel on new mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New app doesn't support device rotation and forces registering a pin which is less secure. Bring back device rotation.

New app doesn't support device rotation and forces registering a pin which is less secure. Bring back device rotation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My post code is not within your accepted area for Home Loan application. There is no information about the areas eligible.

My post code is not within your accepted area for Home Loan application. There is no information about the areas eligible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Application Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base