We want
your input

Feedback & Ideas

Search or post a new idea

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. introduce Bpay view.

Please introduce Bpay view! I have a Usaver and Usaver Ultra account. I have just cancelled my Bpay view facility with another bank seeing that you offer Bpay through the Ultra account and am dismayed to discover you do not also provide Bpay view which gives me advance notice of the due dates of the many bills I pay through Bpay. Please rectify this ASAP!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Jan, I can see the benefits of Bpay view when using your Ultra for everyday banking and have passed on your suggestion to our products team to see if this is something we can add. You can stay up to date by watching this page. ^WP

6. Viewing multiple accounts without scrolling

On an iPhone 6s (not a small phone) you can’t see the full details of more than 2 accounts without scrolling.
    It would be great if the size was reduced as the font is massive and the white space surrounding the accounts is unnecessary.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make CSV transaction history output a table

Can you please change the default csv transaction history export format to a more standard table format? Generally csv files are in a table format, i.e. a series of rows and columns with the first row being a "header", indicating each column's field like;
    "Transaction Date, Debit, Credit, Description, Account No, etc"

But UBank's csv files follow a very strange, non-standard format, with empty columns and rows (basically it doesn't look like a single table). This makes it very difficult to do anything with the csv file, because you don't know how many rows there are and where the data…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sweep should be able to be turned off

Sweeps should be able to be turned off

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Calculators in app

The calculators on UBank website are really good! I would love to access on the app.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Same App Availability’s for Android.

Have the same app options for Androids devices as Apple devices. i.e savings est per week to keep on track.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Windows app

I noticed that NAB has a windows app for everyday banking, is there any chance of producing a windows phone app as well? ING has one can UBank have one as well?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Round ups

Set a $1-5 round up to a savings account. You send $43.50. $1.50 goes into the savings account.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow 2 ultra accounts for one account holder

Allow 2 ultra accounts for an account holder

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable email alerts that are sent everytime a transaction occurs

My idea is that everytime a transaction occurs, an email is sent showing the where the money was spent, how much, available balance, etc.

******'s Velocity Globalwallet has this feature (see attached) and i have found it extremely useful.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Internet Banking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back 'Upcoming Payments' section on Overview tab

In addition to the 'Accounts Summary', 'Insights' and 'Quick Payments' sections of the Overview tab, you guys used to have an 'Upcoming Payments' section.

This was really handy for seeing at a glance what funds were coming out of the accounts and when.

I understand that this information is still accessible by going to Transfer Money->Manage Payments, but it was much more convenient to be able to see this info on the main login page.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have an interest offset option for people with many UBank saving accounts.

Interest earned on several UBank saving accounts gets paid automatically into a user nominated one. Would be a helpful option to eliminate transferring manually.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Security code via email instead of sms

We need An email security code instead of an sms for transfer to other banks whilst overseas. When i travel i have a travel card, but when i want to top it up and im already OS, i dont have my aus sim card, therefore i cant get any money. I DO NOT want to preload any large amonta onto the travel card before i go. Please fix it!! Traveling shouldnt be a barrier to using my account

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Free2Spend should take into account refunds

Currently when the Ultra account receives an EFTPOS refund, Free2Spend does not add the money back to be Free2Spend balance. It would be great if it did. This would also mean apps like Beem It wouldn’t blow out the daily budget, in cases where people split bills.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Banking App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base